• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

a really long story, but i need some help please (1 Viewer)

G

go_elizabeth

i worked this place and i had been there about 9 months and i had actually been fucking round with one of the guys there who was 26 (i was 15) and then this other guy who i was pretty good friends with had a lil bro starting, and he was like, "he is ur age kinda" (by this stage i was 16) and this guy started and i was still with the older dude messing round and doing lines and shit and then he had to leave cos he got caught doing speed at work or cocaine i dont remember... so with the newer guy, we were working together one day and we kinda ended up going out, and the boss didnt like it, and i knew it was bad for me, in this relationship cos he did pot and pressured me to have sex and shit, but my parents didnt know that, and he got along with my sister... then i broke up with him (said it was a"break") and that night went out with this guy i didnt really know (he was a friend of one of my best mates bfs) and we hooked up but it was like a one night thing... so i told the guy i didnt wana be with i had messed round with someone else, and he got mad, then all the pressure of working with him and shit was too much and so we got back together (pretty much cos i felt bad when he sed he would leave his job) and then we had a really fucked up and emotionally retarded relationship.
By this stage he hadnt met my parents, i was geting messed up more and more on pot and bad things and he used to be so mean but i couldnt get out of it...
so, one day, i got fired cos of him, and nothing to do with me (as if i wasnt heaps mad bout that) and he started saying all this shit like he was going to kill himself, and he was going to kill all these people and so i didnt even get to feel bad for losing my job of over a year and a half with all these people i liked and was friend with from work... he turned it all into his own issues and shit and made me feel sorry for him... right...
then it was going along ok and that, and one day he said someting really stupid to me like, "do you only want to be a police officer cos (my ex's dad) is one?" and i was like, "how do u know that?" and he kept being stupid and that night i was on my mobile to him and the home fone rang and u know when u can tell it is someone telling ur parents something bad u have done... well, it was my ex's parents telling mine, that my current bf had called their son and abused him at 3 in the morning... ok, so that doesnt sound too bad... get this... it was the NIGHT (or morning) before the HSC started... ok that is scum!! that is so low!! si after many tears and much talking my parents sed it would be best for me to break up with him (look at this i was waiting for this chance!! for him to fuck up so i could dump him) (but i didint provoke him to do that btw)
so i dump him right, and he gets all wingy and shit saying he is going to kill himself and the other guy is lying and i feel so bad for my ex and i am like, "SHUT UP!" to this guy. and for some stupid reason i sed i would cal him back later off my mobile and I DONT KNOW Y BUT I DID... he totally blackmailed me and i hated it... and i knew what he was doing... but i got sucked into it.
so, being the good girl i am, i got a new mobile number, bt he kept calling my sister so i called him with my new number on provate and sed my fone was broken and i was using my Dad's and shit like that and talkd to him and he said if i didnt get back with him he would tell my Dad i called him and shit, and it got worse and worse til i couldnt eat or sleep and i cant tell any of my mates it is so horrible by this stage i wana die just to get rid of him.
i called one of his mates off my new number (on private and got to talking about the boy but i didnt tell him wo i was then i did later cos i trusted him...) ok, so then that guy let the evil one use his fone, and he worked it out... ARGH!! so then he had my new number and i couldnt change it cos i couldnt tell my parents cos i am so embarassed how dumb i am.
it went on like tht for a bit... i got a new fone so i put my old simmy in the other one and told him the other number wasnt mine (he is drug messed so he believed me) he could call me a bit (what the fuck was i thinking) and then i stopped calling him 2 nights after his 18th.. it was 1130ish and he was high as a kite, drunk, stoned, gassing, everything and so i turned off my fone and snapped the sim card... he was saying he was going to kill me, and rape my sister with a knife and all these horrible things and how i am a dirty whore and all this bad things.
that was a few weeks ago. occasionally my sister gets funny calls but everytime the home fone rings i am too scared to answer it if it doesnt have call ID, and it freaks me out something chronic...
i cant tell the cops cos i provoked it to an extent, and i can not tell my friends or family and i dont know what to do, please help me how can i not be scared again?

i am sorry this is so long i just really needed to get it off my chest.

suteki

yikes.... you should have let go of that guy heaps earlier.. alert the authorities or something.. you shouldnt have to live out parts of ur life in fear.. this guy obviously is detrimental to your psychological and physical well being... just take lots of time away.. be happy.. and take it easy.. i can't believe you went through such an abusive relationship and still called him.. but i understand it.. i used to keep talking to my ex.. when he just wanted sex and all that.. i dunno i felt tied to him somehow..

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmmm that guy is a fuckwit (sorry to state the obvious :p) ... just try and stay away from him and anyone who has anything to do with him. its not like ur still connected to him with other friends or anything is it?

and if he's making those sort of threats im sure u can get like and avo or whatever out on him. :)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
dam...thats bad
i dont know what to say
there is only so much you can do
without telling the cops or you family

hatty

Banned
well i think you very much should get the police involved, based alone on his threats to you and ur sister, maybe a restraining order or something.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
santaslayer said:

That's exactly what I was going to say!

You should tell the police... they wouldn't say you provoked it... go in dressed really nicely, leave out the bit about how you used to do lines and shit and tell them how you're horribly scared and that you know SOME of it is your fault but he's REALLY messed up and you're worried for the safety of yourself and your family (sister).

At least TRY the police thing... the worst they can do is say no... they wouldnt ever arrest you or anythign like that... and i'm fairly certain they would investigate it and take you seriously.

GSTARRAW

Sorry just a bit off topic, but are you by any chance from the really western parts of sydney? IE: between Doonside & Penrith somewhere?

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I hate manipulative boys. They can really screw you around. this one is screwing you around big time and he knows it. Tell your parents, tell th police. LET EVERYONE KNOW. manipulators want you to feel scared and feel like you can't tell anyone because then its easier for them to control you. I'm (sort of) in a similar situation at the moment.

suteki

lol.. what does being from doonside to penrith have to do with anything?.. lol i was brought up in plumpton =)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
go_elizabeth said:
i worked this place and i had been there about 9 months and i had actually been fucking round with one of the guys there who was 26 (i was 15) and then this other guy who i was pretty good friends with had a lil bro starting, and he was like, "he is ur age kinda" (by this stage i was 16) and this guy started and i was still with the older dude messing round and doing lines and shit and then he had to leave cos he got caught doing speed at work or cocaine i dont remember... so with the newer guy, we were working together one day and we kinda ended up going out, and the boss didnt like it, and i knew it was bad for me, in this relationship cos he did pot and pressured me to have sex and shit, but my parents didnt know that, and he got along with my sister... then i broke up with him (said it was a"break") and that night went out with this guy i didnt really know (he was a friend of one of my best mates bfs) and we hooked up but it was like a one night thing... so i told the guy i didnt wana be with i had messed round with someone else, and he got mad, then all the pressure of working with him and shit was too much and so we got back together (pretty much cos i felt bad when he sed he would leave his job) and then we had a really fucked up and emotionally retarded relationship.
By this stage he hadnt met my parents, i was geting messed up more and more on pot and bad things and he used to be so mean but i couldnt get out of it...
so, one day, i got fired cos of him, and nothing to do with me (as if i wasnt heaps mad bout that) and he started saying all this shit like he was going to kill himself, and he was going to kill all these people and so i didnt even get to feel bad for losing my job of over a year and a half with all these people i liked and was friend with from work... he turned it all into his own issues and shit and made me feel sorry for him... right...
then it was going along ok and that, and one day he said someting really stupid to me like, "do you only want to be a police officer cos (my ex's dad) is one?" and i was like, "how do u know that?" and he kept being stupid and that night i was on my mobile to him and the home fone rang and u know when u can tell it is someone telling ur parents something bad u have done... well, it was my ex's parents telling mine, that my current bf had called their son and abused him at 3 in the morning... ok, so that doesnt sound too bad... get this... it was the NIGHT (or morning) before the HSC started... ok that is scum!! that is so low!! si after many tears and much talking my parents sed it would be best for me to break up with him (look at this i was waiting for this chance!! for him to fuck up so i could dump him) (but i didint provoke him to do that btw)
so i dump him right, and he gets all wingy and shit saying he is going to kill himself and the other guy is lying and i feel so bad for my ex and i am like, "SHUT UP!" to this guy. and for some stupid reason i sed i would cal him back later off my mobile and I DONT KNOW Y BUT I DID... he totally blackmailed me and i hated it... and i knew what he was doing... but i got sucked into it.
so, being the good girl i am, i got a new mobile number, bt he kept calling my sister so i called him with my new number on provate and sed my fone was broken and i was using my Dad's and shit like that and talkd to him and he said if i didnt get back with him he would tell my Dad i called him and shit, and it got worse and worse til i couldnt eat or sleep and i cant tell any of my mates it is so horrible by this stage i wana die just to get rid of him.
i called one of his mates off my new number (on private and got to talking about the boy but i didnt tell him wo i was then i did later cos i trusted him...) ok, so then that guy let the evil one use his fone, and he worked it out... ARGH!! so then he had my new number and i couldnt change it cos i couldnt tell my parents cos i am so embarassed how dumb i am.
it went on like tht for a bit... i got a new fone so i put my old simmy in the other one and told him the other number wasnt mine (he is drug messed so he believed me) he could call me a bit (what the fuck was i thinking) and then i stopped calling him 2 nights after his 18th.. it was 1130ish and he was high as a kite, drunk, stoned, gassing, everything and so i turned off my fone and snapped the sim card... he was saying he was going to kill me, and rape my sister with a knife and all these horrible things and how i am a dirty whore and all this bad things.
that was a few weeks ago. occasionally my sister gets funny calls but everytime the home fone rings i am too scared to answer it if it doesnt have call ID, and it freaks me out something chronic...
i cant tell the cops cos i provoked it to an extent, and i can not tell my friends or family and i dont know what to do, please help me how can i not be scared again?

i am sorry this is so long i just really needed to get it off my chest.

i think it was unprofessional to hv relations with work ppl

u brought this all on urself.

u get no sympathy from me

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Sorry just a bit off topic, but are you by any chance from the really western parts of sydney? IE: between Doonside & Penrith somewhere?

nice one. i live in penrith and i hv for 20yrs.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Duuuuu ITT!!!

man seriously, try and get into a healthy relationship instead

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Well, to some extent, it is partly your fault, as many men probably are not able to control themselves emotionally (remember the whole thing about them being several years behind women with regards to maturity)...and this is something we must always watch out for and be careful of.

However, being a girl too, I can understand where you're coming from, how you always believe that it is a phase, or there may always be a chance that he may snap out of it **hugs** I would actually go to the police, though, before this goes too far. It's already pretty much out of control, but if there is a threat to your life, I believe you should seek assistance - you may not have a chance to regret.

Still, it is your choice, and I wish you may be able to pull out of this situation safe and sound.

GSTARRAW

Well i was from mt druitt ( piece of shit ) and i only hear those kinds of stories from anyone between doonie and penrith.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)