a quick question about Hamlet... :) (1 Viewer)

MarccAnthony

HSC
N/A
2012:

An inherent tension between confrontation and resolution is revealed through characterisation in Shakespeare’s Hamlet. To what extent does your interpretation align with this view?

That question was from 2012, if i wanted to answer that with my point of view, could i twist it and rather say:
"The exploration of confrontation and resolution is not illustrated through the characters but rather the overshadowing duty and honesty themes that Shakespeare proposes to the audience."

Zoeeann

HSC
You can write about whatever you want as long as it is well backed up.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
2012:

An inherent tension between confrontation and resolution is revealed through characterisation in Shakespeare’s Hamlet. To what extent does your interpretation align with this view?

That question was from 2012, if i wanted to answer that with my point of view, could i twist it and rather say:
"The exploration of confrontation and resolution is not illustrated through the characters but rather the overshadowing duty and honesty themes that Shakespeare proposes to the audience."
You'd be better off arguing that duty and honesty are inherent in the characters, and this is used to explore the tension.

MarccAnthony

HSC
N/A
very true... i shall remember that for whatever the question is on Tuesday:) thankyou for your help !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)