A More Specific Formal Dress (1 Viewer)

itsjenjen

HSC
heya.. I'm really fussy when it comes to picking out my formal dress because i'm after something really specific. I live in Sydney so i was wondering if anyone knew any good places in sydney that i could get something like the dress in this picture (open attachment please). I really like the dresses that are shorter at the front but then go down at the back so it's longer. If not then does anyone know any other nice dress shops (where the dresses DONT cost 500 bucks) that have things a little bit different apart from the conventional formal dress?Thanks :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Theres a really cool shop called New York, i forget where. in one of the Westfields i think. It had gorgeous formal dresses. Last year when i was looking for one, the short at front, long at back style seemed to be all the rage.

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah i agree with shell, New York is really good for formal dresses, and best of all i don't think any go over $200 =]

HSC
N/A
I just bought two dresses with a similar hem from Suite62 the other weekend :) Different neckline (plunging neckline, tie up halter straps), fabric and without that front drape in your picture, but otherwise pretty similar.

itsjenjen

HSC
Thanks for the replies. I checked out suite62 on the net but it seems that their dresses are too expensive for what they are... but then again they don't show many...
I'm really interested to find out about this New York.. I googled it and found that there were stores at burwood and parramatta. (both accessible for me) but before i go there i would like to just check them out to see if i have a chance of finding what i want there. I cannot find their website! lol. Thanks girls for the suggestion of the store :) I don't suppose anyone knows their actual website (if they have one)
Thanks again :)

HSC
Sheike have some really nice dresses as well, I'm not sure about the price but it's definitely not that expensive from my recollection.

hello_world

HSC
Yes! you have to look at sheike and seduce! their dresses are gorgeous and are prob around the $200 mark.

I know that there is a nice dress shop called "novita" in chatswood mall and on parramatta road leichhardt, their dresses are all gorgeous and quite cheap and are similar to your pic, and if you're in leichhardt also check out "all the rage formal wear" which is on parramatta road too, that's also around the $200 mark and has some longer dresses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)