• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A Little Princess (1 Viewer)

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Anyone else remember that movie.

All girls are princesses, didn't your father ever tell you that? DIDN'T HE????!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
is that the one where her dad goes to war and she goes to some boarding school...i loved that movie...and every girl is their dad little princess...why else would the father walk their daughter aisle at their wedding...and then the cry 'cause the don't wanna give the princesses away...hehe well thats my theory :p ...but every girl is a princess :) ...and will find their prince charming one day if they haven't already :)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i remember that movie.. and she became a little servant with the other girl.. i LOVED that movie.
oh and about fathers crying at daughters weddings... my dad wont cry at mine haha

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
it was a book first you tools!! one of the best books of my childhood.
sara crewe was her name and it turned out her like great uncle was living next door the whole time or something and when her father died everyone thought he left her penniless but it turned out she was actually rich as buggery

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
glycerine said:
it was a book first you tools!! one of the best books of my childhood.
sara crewe was her name and it turned out her like great uncle was living next door the whole time or something and when her father died everyone thought he left her penniless but it turned out she was actually rich as buggery
Is that the book storyline? Cos that's heaps different to the movie. In the movie it turned out her dad was living next dorr all the time and everyone thought he was dead.

What was with the monkey thing? And does anyone remember when she and the servant girl woke up in that room with al the stuff that miss minchin thought they'd pinched? How'd all the stuff get there? I never understood. Was it the power of their imagination or the mysterious indian guy?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i think it had something to do with that indian guy...and that monkey was cute...i wanna watch the movie again...

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
I have been trying to track it down on DVD but have, as of yet, been unsuccessful

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I remember my mother taking me to see this when I was younger; I loved it and went back and saw it again and again!

Aww...the memories! :) It was such an inspirational film for young people! It made me want to fight for what I believe in! :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
chingly_choo said:
Is that the book storyline? Cos that's heaps different to the movie. In the movie it turned out her dad was living next dorr all the time and everyone thought he was dead.

What was with the monkey thing? And does anyone remember when she and the servant girl woke up in that room with al the stuff that miss minchin thought they'd pinched? How'd all the stuff get there? I never understood. Was it the power of their imagination or the mysterious indian guy?
no they changed it for the movie obviously

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Lol...
ummmm yeah good question re: the banquet set-up...
i thnk it was the indian guy!!!
was a bit bizaare!!!
but i love that movie!!!
good topic!

cate_7x

HSC
chingly_choo said:
Anyone else remember that movie.

All girls are princesses, didn't your father ever tell you that? DIDN'T HE????!

No he didnt. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)