A little help plz... (1 Viewer)

JAZZAY

HSC
Hey everyone,

I have a list of textbooks that i'll be needing for first semester and just wanted to know if everybody needs to get them before uni starts and if so, where from? Do i need to go to the actual campus to purchase them or is there a place i can get them second hand (evryone's been telling me its better 2 get them second hand)? Also, i just want to make sure, i wont be able to make my timetable til tutorial registration starts right?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The textbook list is only an advice on what textbooks you need. Do not buy textbooks until your lecturer tells you what to get, cause they might change their minds. If you can get them, there are second handbook shops on some campuses, I know theres one at Blacktown. If you can't get second hand, join the co-op it costs $25 from memory and you will receive 10% off. When you need to buy them, head to the bookshop on your campus (the campus that teaches the subject will generally have the textbooks in stock).

As for the timetable, you can make a draft now, to give you an idea of what it looks like, but tutorial registration is where you finalise and complete your timetable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)