A little bit of help? (research) (1 Viewer)

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
hey im not to sure if this is supposed to be posted somewhere else but i suppose it can be moved if necessary.

i'm a year 12 student and im doing an assessment, worth 30%, on morality and tweens(8-12 year olds). i have to do alot of research into developmental theorists like Maslow, Kohlberg and Erikson.

my problem is that i cannot find any info in my local library and i dont have the time to get to any uni libraries. this is where im hoping some people could help me.

i was wondering if anyone has any notes etc that they think would be helpful to me, or can even recommend websites, books etc?

thanks for any help you can offer,
email: white_spazzy@hotmail.com

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
it is in the wrong section, what subject is it? try posting it in that forum.

as for help, try google?

btw, you live in blacktown? (we share the same postcode;))

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Go to our uni, or other uni's, or the state library. All the databases are easy to use. If you look up their websites before you go along to look, search their database on the net. For MQ its www.lib.mq.edu.au and for the rest, just google it.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
white_spazzy said:
i'm a year 12 student and im doing an assessment, worth 30%...

...and i dont have the time to get to any uni libraries. this is where im hoping some people could help me.
*simplifies a huge, long rant*

I hate requests like this.

(not that that should stop anyone from obliging her request)

philly17

yeah but u have to feel for them I was in same case last yr so I will help them..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)