A list to everything we need to know? (1 Viewer)

WildKoala

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I'm starting to write all my formulas out because my notes are like everywhere, and this mess just annoys me. So anyway, as I was saying I'm trying to write out all my formulas but I'm not sure about everything I need to know. I tried to look through the mathematics 2/3unit syllabus, but it's just hella confusing. So if anyone know, can you please list the topics (e.g. Integration, polynomials, probability etc) I need to know? And separate 2unit from 3unit and year 11 from year 12? Please! This would be a major help!!

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I also have an idea, if you want you could request a question here for a specific point in the syllabus for example page 16: "16.2 The remainder and factor theorems" and people can post questions to test you.

WildKoala

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the help guys! But I guess the thing I'm really confused on is the year 11 topics that we need to know that we didn't repeat again in Year 12.

For example, although we learnt linear functions in year 11, we learnt it again in year 12 in Geometry2 and such. Can you list the topic like locus and circle geometry that we did not re-learn? I think I know most of it, but just to be sure.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Thanks for the help guys! But I guess the thing I'm really confused on is the year 11 topics that we need to know that we didn't repeat again in Year 12.

For example, although we learnt linear functions in year 11, we learnt it again in year 12 in Geometry2 and such. Can you list the topic like locus and circle geometry that we did not re-learn? I think I know most of it, but just to be sure.
All Extension topics are tested, you learn the whole syllabus, the whole syllabus is in the HSC. How are we also supposed to know what you didn't re-learn lol...

WildKoala

HSC
N/A
All Extension topics are tested, you learn the whole syllabus, the whole syllabus is in the HSC. How are we also supposed to know what you didn't re-learn lol...
Ahaha, yeah I know that preliminary gets tested as well. And sorry, I didn't specifically meant me - when I was talking about the topics I don't re-learn, I was referencing to the textbook. But then again, I guess we don't all use the same textbook. In general, all I'm really asking for is a list of all year 11 topic.

Makematics

HSC
Ahaha, yeah I know that preliminary gets tested as well. And sorry, I didn't specifically meant me - when I was talking about the topics I don't re-learn, I was referencing to the textbook. But then again, I guess we don't all use the same textbook. In general, all I'm really asking for is a list of all year 11 topic.
it varies from school to school.
at my school we did circle geo, harder inequalities, 3u trig (3d trig, auxiliary angles, sum and difference, etc.), polynomial, angle between two lines, internal/external ratios

if you want a general idea, the syllabus specifically states what is in the prelim course on pg 6 as spiral mentioned. idk what else you want lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)