A HSC Story (1 Viewer)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
last_chance said:
How would he afford such a trip, and more so, how was he going to get that UAI of a 100. With both eyes on the prize, he decided that from tomorrow on he was going to change his bludgy lifestyle and begin his new life as a nerd...well at least until he got his Porsche Boxster S.
Murfy had his trials a few weeks ago, Today he recieved his results, they were nicely sealed in an enevelope with instructions on the front that it should only be opened by ur parent guardian/s.

Hoping his marks would brighten up the dark tunnel leading towards the Porsche, he prayed he'd get 90+ in each subject. The last time Murfy did bad, his dad picked up the wooden table in the dining room and threw it at him, aiming for his head, although he missed his target, he managed to scare the living daylights out of Murfy.

Mr. Mcgregory was a very impatient man, little did he know, that the internal ranks mattered more than the reults themselves.

Murfy was confident enough to think his results would please his father, after all Mr Mcgregory didn't mind a mark above 80% or equivalent... however, a 79%
usually resulted in hard labour for 3 -5 weeks, depending on Mr Mcgregory's mood.

Murfy finally arrived home, and handed the enevelope to his farther hesitantly...

"hand me the knife Murfy"

"ss..ssss..sssurrrrre father"

Mr. Mcgregory never opened an evelope with his bare hands

"hhhh... hhh... hhhere you.. g...g..gg..ggggg....ooo...go... F.fff..ff.f...f ather."

Last edited:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Now I'm gonna make this story real
I saw teh Murf 2day :D
Met him 4 the 2nd time
and i saw mmm_sofay...
nah lol sofays friend. We convinced carrotz that it was sofay but
It was funny

get_born

goan_crazy said:
Now I'm gonna make this story real
I saw teh Murf 2day :D
Met him 4 the 2nd time
and i saw mmm_sofay...
nah lol sofays friend. We convinced carrotz that it was sofay but
It was funny
lol. whats he like in real life - help us out with the characteisation for this character.

physician said:
Murfy had his trials a few weeks ago, Today he recieved his results, they were nicely sealed in an enevelope with instructions on the front that it should only be opened by ur parent guardian/s.

Hoping his marks would brighten up the dark tunnel leading towards the Porsche, he prayed he'd get 90+ in each subject. The last time Murfy did bad, his dad picked up the wooden table in the dining room and threw it at him, aiming for his head, although he missed his target, he managed to scare the living daylights out of Murfy.

Mr. Mcgregory was a very impatient man, little did he know, that the internal ranks mattered more than the reults themselves.

Murfy was confident enough to think his results would please his father, after all Mr Mcgregory didn't mind a mark above 80% or equivalent... however, a 79%
usually resulted in hard labour for 3 -5 weeks, depending on Mr Mcgregory's mood.

Murfy finally arrived home, and handed the enevelope to his farther hesitantly...

"hand me the knife Murfy"

"ss..ssss..sssurrrrre father"

Mr. Mcgregory never opened an evelope with his bare hands

"hhhh... hhh... hhhere you.. g...g..gg..ggggg....ooo...go... F.fff..ff.f...f ather."

His father carefully tore the side of the envelope open and slowly pulled out the letter that would determine Murf's future.

Murfy stood there quivering like a headless chook suspended over an ocean by a thread. His father unfolded the paper and read:

"English, adv: 88%, eng ext 1: 84%, chemistry: 87%, history: 90%, bilogy: 88%, maths: 7%" Then there was a pause.... MURFY!"

fakingtheday

HSC
A malevolent scowl crawled across his father's face. The vein in his forehead played a beat to make Danny Carey blush. The next few euphoric seconds passed as a lifetime and the beads of sweat that corroborated and danced on Murfy's forhead tickled the possibilities that such an expression would hold. Murfy's father's generally placid countenance had faded and as his chin lowered and the word's sung out, he said:

get_born

"You little Bastard!"

Murfy petrified watched his fathers eyes bulging out of their sockets. His father turned the white paper and pointed at his maths mark.

"What's this mate? What's this I see near Maths?"

Murfy slowly looked up and uttered the number his father seemed to dread "s ss seventy six percent"

All of a sudden his father's volcanic head became extinct.

"You had me going there for a second there Murf... come here"

His father grabbed his son and gave him a hug. The sound of Murf's heart could still be heard banging like a drum then as soon as his father released him from his grip his heart slowly went back to beating in its usual pace.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
You see, Murfy was no ordinary boy. He had an uncanny power to change text, be it in magazines dictionaries or subtitles. Unfortunately, Murfy did not know how to control this power. He knew it existed, yes indeed, but no matter how hard he tried he could not capture the ability to fully use this power to his greatest advantage. This is how his Maths mark changed from 7% to 76%. It seemed that he only had the ability to change texts when under extreme levels of stress. And today was not the only occasion he had done so: He remembered when he accidently sped past a speed camera, sweating profusely as the frenetic white flash blinded him momentarily. He remembered fearing for his freedom and life when his parents found out. However, he never recieved the fine but rather his neighbour did, who had a conveniently similar numberplate on their car. A number plate that varied from Murfy's own by one single number. As he wiped the sweat from his brow and retreated slowly to the haven of his room he began to wonder as he had on many occasions about the potential of his powers. It was only when he reached his room, had logged on to Boredofstudies.org and turned on his stereo to 'Good Vibrations' did he finally concoct a plan...

get_born

A plan so evil, so devious, yet so genius. He began to pm other users on BOS, because inorder for him to pull off this plan - he would need the help of other Bosers. He sent a private message to his buddy...

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
.. and all his other friends ( and enemies on Bos)
For his plan, to rival all other plans was to find others who possessed extraordinary abilities and unite together. Together they would exploit their powers and abilities to gain uai's of 100.
That night murf went to sleep with visions of the car he just knew he would recieve floating through his mind.

HSC
...'last_chance'. 'Last_chance' was an anonymous BOS member yet well renowned for her innovative thinking and brilliant guidance. Murfy thought that if anyone could help, then it would be her. His message read:
" I need your help. What i am about to tell u may sound a little scary but here goes..."
Murfy explained his super power to last_chance, taking brief breaks to study maths formulas. He asked her...

get_born

..."would you help me help others get UAIs of 100?"

Last_chance took a breath to take everything in. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. If she helped him, she would be helping others in the process. No more pressure, no more worries, no more stress. Students would be abe to make their parents happy, make their children happy, and make those children's teachers happy. It was perfect, but they couldn't do it alone.

The_Highywayman was a genius when it came to things like this. Well known for supplying students with equipment for muck up days and tools for pranks on teachers, he was the man for the job. Murfy and last_chance explained everything to The _Highwayman...

HSC
last_chance said:
..."would you help me help others get UAIs of 100?"

Last_chance took a breath to take everything in. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. If she helped him, she would be helping others in the process. No more pressure, no more worries, no more stress. Students would be abe to make their parents happy, make their children happy, and make those children's teachers happy. It was perfect, but they couldn't do it alone.

The_Highywayman was a genius when it came to things like this. Well known for supplying students with equipment for muck up days and tools for pranks on teachers, he was the man for the job. Murfy and last_chance explained everything to The _Highwayman...
The_highwayman found the story rather unconvincing. He wanted evidence. Murfy was frustrated and explained that it was only during periods of stress that he could change text. The_highwayman stood by his demand and insisted that, without concrete proof of murfy's extraordinary abilities, he would not assist in murfy's quest. Murfy was still perplexed. He questioned: "what can you do to help us exactly?" The_highwayman insisted that such answers not be given over the internet, for fear of a lack in security. He simply remarked: "you show me the proof and i will show you the plan". Murfy, last_chance and The_highwayman decided to meet in order to discuss the finer points of such a strategic plan of action.

It was late afternoon by the time Murfy had confided his plan in Last_chance and The_highwayman. The sun had produced a warm pallete in the west. The east was fringed with the smallest hint of navy. Murfy felt helpless. He so wanted that porshe boxter s but could not see a light or solution unless he could harness his powers. And it seemed that the evening sky was mimicking this helplessness as it darkened over the following hours with the imminent night.

get_born

Chapter Two.

The next morning was clear and sunny, with the fresh warmth of a summer rays sifting through the curtain window creating incandessence of light. The beams of light danced on the wall above Murfy's head. It was 9:02 am est Saturday, Murf just finished posting his thread. Murfy, The_Highwayman and Last_chance had finally agreed to to meet up at McDonald's and discuss the plan, as well as prove Murfy's abilities were real.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
last_chance said:
lol. whats he like in real life - help us out with the characteisation for this character.
Murf is hawt in real life :cool:

enigma~

HSC
Early the nect day, Murf got out of bed and his forehead began to ache so violently that he felt as though someone had stabbed him repeatedly in the head and ran away. Murf decided that this feeling wasn't normal and that perhaps he should visit the doctor but he knew that today was the day when he had to meet his fellow bosers. He looked around desperatly for something to escape the pain and came across a very inviting paracetomol bottle which he downed with a bottle of vodka. At that moment he instantly regretted what he had done but nevertheless set out into the world to find his fellow bosers.

Little did he know...

HSC
last_chance said:
The next morning was clear and sunny, with the fresh warmth of a summer rays sifting through the curtain window creating incandessence of light. The beams of light danced on the wall above Murfy's head. It was 9:02 am est Saturday, Murf just finished posting his thread. Murfy, The_Highwayman and Last_chance had finally agreed to to meet up at McDonald's and discuss the plan, as well as prove Murfy's abilities were real.
Murfy brushed his hand through his hair and felt its dryness. he decided to have a shower before leaving. His room smelt musty from his door being closed all night blocking ventilation. He threw opened his window and trudged down the hall to the bathroom.

The morning breeze wafted through the open window, causing the piles of notes and mail to fidget on his desk. The UAC letter stirred, lifted from it's place on the window sill and drifted delicately out the window onto the street below.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Then he got violently violated by an angry rhino.

The penitration ruptured his spleen.

get_born

The_highwayman said:
Murfy brushed his hand through his hair and felt its dryness. he decided to have a shower before leaving. His room smelt musty from his door being closed all night blocking ventilation. He threw opened his window and trudged down the hall to the bathroom.

The morning breeze wafted through the open window, causing the piles of notes and mail to fidget on his desk. The UAC letter stirred, lifted from it's place on the window sill and drifted delicately out the window onto the street below.
"Damn! The paper" Murfy cried. He didn't waste any time, he quickly got dressed and made his way downstairs and out the front slamming the door behind him along the way. It was 8:59, and the other Bosers were waiting for him. He picked up the UAC paper and went quickly on his way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)