a few short response Questions (1 Viewer)

unfold

HSC
For 3 marks how do you Explain the role of trade unions in the current wage determination system?

For 3 marks explain the effects on national income if total leakages are greater than total injections

For 3 marks what are the possible reasons for increasing PART TIME employment?

yep thatz about it! thanks!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
- Unions bargain (hence collective bargaining agreement) with the management for wages and conditions and conditions for an entire industry.

- S + T + M (Leakages) = I + G + X (Injections), thus more is going out of the economy, national income falls and economic growth slows down.

The last question isn't even in syllabus?

mattchan

HSC
Yeah, probably not. But part time employment may have been a result of the decentralisation of the labour market? (employers hiring more part time folks to improve productivity and efficiency)

biscuit

Q1:
- Making formal suggestions to the AIRC for the Safety Net Wage Case
- Involving themselves in CA's
- Industrial action; however limited to the period of enterprise bargaining

Q2:
- Leakages > Injections --> National income will fall

Q3:
Wierd q.. i'd say
- Increase flexibility within the workplace --> Increase productivity --> increase output --> increase profits
- Employers have greater control over work patterns

unfold

HSC
yeah..i'd agree last question was just going off track..but it turned up in one my school's previous trials.

and for question two.. is that enough for 3 marks? i knew about leakage>injection leads to fall in output and growth... it just doesnt justify 3 marks

but THANKS guys! it helped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)