A Few Extracts From My Extended Responses (1 Viewer)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
"Athiest believe that there is no afterlife for the sole, yet logical reason being that there is absolutely no proof of its existence"

"An example of Athiesm in Australia is John Smith, self proclaimed Australian athiest."

"Humanist believe in bettering humanity and the world rather than relying on the convient existence of an undisprovable perfect afterlife"

"The land is crucial in the survival of the Aboriginal people both physically and spiritually. Without the land the Aboriginal people would drown."

"Many Christian teachings have been integrated into Aboriginal spirituality, especially those that do not contradict the original Aboriginal teachings."

"Death is seen not as negative or depressing but rather as a positive and fruitful occurence in which the destruction of a cell of the cancerous growth that is the human race has resulted."

"Christian teachings state that suffering is only a temporary condition which is present in the temporary life. All suffering experienced in life, whether done unto one by others, by nature or even if self inflicted, is replaced with happiness in the afterlife (unless one goes to Hell, in which case more suffering will result)"

"The Bush Brotherhood has aided in preaching Christian teachings to the otherwise Satanic and Paganistic rural communities of Australia"

"The Christian ethical system provides the followers with guidelines to conformity aswell as the foundations for morals, seeing as we, as mere mortals, are incapable of creating morals ourselves."

"....mere mortals such as you and I and the rest of the human population of the world, just to name a few"

"During the early years of Christianity many followers kept a low profile in order to avoid social rejection and persecution. Paul Of Tarssus encouraged the Christians to take a stand against their oppressors and many a death did occur during such years."

"Paul encouraged the Christian communities to become accepting of the Gentiles. This aspect of Christianity has been passed down through the ages, with the modern day Church continuing to be accepting of all new recruits, as well as going on to forcing the light of Christ onto the non believers"

I <3 being non religious, forced into doing 2 unit religion against my wishes, having 10 other units which i am happy with and my last exam having approximately 0% chance of being able to effect my UAI. What a fabulous way to end the HSC :rofl:

louweesel

HSC
Absolutely hilarious. Best idea EVA!!! I wander what the reponse will be at the marking centre. They'll probs laugh, I know I would. NICE ONE!:rofl:

Tim035

HSC
your my hero lol. Yea I did basically nothing for this subject and didn't expect it to count and if the questions were really hard I was going to start making up some seriously bullshit probably similar to you, but the questions weren't to bad so I decided to take the exam seriously :)

H

housemouse

Even if you think whatever subject wont count to your uai, have you ever thought of the people who do wish for it to count?

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
im ranked probably 39/40 (possibly one or two higher since the school hasnt released our final rankings, but im pretty sure im about last) so im pretty sure ill have minimal effect on my year group. the assessment marks ill be altering are probably already in the band 1 range and i doubt it would be contributing to anyones UAI seeing as religion is most peoples backup unit...

Tim035

HSC
Yeah I'm ranked 2nd. Which I guess is another reason I decided to try, but really at my school the only guy who I know was counting on religion is ranked 1st. Our teacher left at the start of last term due to her husband being critically ill so we had no teacher for the last 14 lessons or what not and abosuletly no one cared.

HSC
housemouse said:
Even if you think whatever subject wont count to your uai, have you ever thought of the people who do wish for it to count?
A girl in my class of 8 left after one hour and one minute, the bare minimum time you must spend in there.

em jayne

HSC
well i didnt decide to take that exam seriously until after the trials, where i got 51%...and im fully expecting a band 6, i did so much work...

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Harry Flashman said:
A girl in my class of 8 left after one hour and one minute, the bare minimum time you must spend in there.
sounds like my class......

Gimme a "B", a "M".........

HSC
Harry Flashman said:
55 kids in my year walked out after 1 hour, some of them do 2-Unit as well

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
I love religion studies so much I had to go thru so much troubvle to request it during yr 11 and 12 by correspondance! Thats how much shit I had to go trhough to get this subject! Its the only one I enjoy and love, all my other stuff in school are dry as.
Anyway I came 1st and wone serveal medals...I'm content. I wrote 17 booklets that day woohoo

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
housemouse said:
yes,
and by him writing such ridiculous [and highly amusing] responses, he's making your bland, but content rich response look good.
thank him you ungrateful so and so.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
nichhhole said:
yes,
and by him writing such ridiculous [and highly amusing] responses, he's making your bland, but content rich response look good.
thank him you ungrateful so and so.
Why trudge old (and unrelated) threads?
(and attack people whose last activity was like 3 months ago?)

Please dont...it makes me unhappy then I start locking said old threads

thankyou

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
*bumpage of 'surely noone will even read this thread ever'

i ended up getting an exam mark of 60. ends up that my assessment mark was still mid band 4 even though i was sure i was failing the subject completely...guess i did pull down a few people... oops.

though does raise the question: wtf? is it even possible to fail the HSC once you write your name on the exam booklet?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
DeathB4Life said:
*bumpage of 'surely noone will even read this thread ever'

i ended up getting an exam mark of 60. ends up that my assessment mark was still mid band 4 even though i was sure i was failing the subject completely...guess i did pull down a few people... oops.

though does raise the question: wtf? is it even possible to fail the HSC once you write your name on the exam booklet?
not that I should be encouragig this thread but yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)