A classic case? (1 Viewer)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
get a boyfriend veanz...

or tell him you're a lesbian...

pookie1234

look it happened to me, u just have to avoid him for a while, like dont want to sound mean but if u keep hanging out and laughing with him he might think its flirting, u have to just take it easy with him and deny that u are avoiding him if it comes up. also if u arent meant to know, tell him u like someone else. its a horrible thing for them to hear but if you arent interested well... its better than puttin up with it, like my mate tried touching me and shit i blew up at him and thats not worth it. if on the other hand u do like him, take it slow, and flirt gently. he'll catch on.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I am one of these males. A while ago, I really liked this girl...I mean really, really liked her...then came a new kid...we started to become friends and he's a great bloke...but the girl I liked, and the new guy got chummy and now they're on the verge of going out. I mean I still have feelings for her, but what can you do? Just tell him you don't like him...don't avoid him, thats the worse thing you can do. It will put his mind at ease if you tell him and he can stop stressing about it and move on. Thats just how I felt anyway.

Good luck!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
get with another guy... means he wont know that you knew/thought he likes you and so he will back off on his own accord

Ziff

HSC
N/A
thorrnydevil said:
I am one of these males. A while ago, I really liked this girl...I mean really, really liked her...then came a new kid...we started to become friends and he's a great bloke...but the girl I liked, and the new guy got chummy and now they're on the verge of going out. I mean I still have feelings for her, but what can you do? Just tell him you don't like him...don't avoid him, thats the worse thing you can do. It will put his mind at ease if you tell him and he can stop stressing about it and move on. Thats just how I felt anyway.

Good luck!
Be less ugly? :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
veanz said:
Youre good friends with the opposite sex. Then you notice very obvious signs that they are begininng to like you more so, but there is definitely nothing on your part but just deep respect and gratitude for the friendship.

Basically, i know that he likes me but i dont think he knows that i know he likes me. Sometimes i try to avoid him, afraid that hanging out with him will give him ideas, or hope - i know that sounds mean and eogtistical. Is this approach too blatantly obvious? he hasnt said nething about my avoidance either.

it freakn shits me cos theres no going back to the way it was.
i want to hit him over the head with a tennis raquet to make him forget all this!

What to do? Come out and say it and live with awkwardness? risk the friendship?
I suggest a slow romantic song to dance in the moonlight to, then rip his heart out through his balls, by telling him how you really feel.

lengstar

HSC
oh asylum your not the world's fugliest man...your just incredibly hideous thats all :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
thorrnydevil said:
I am one of these males. A while ago, I really liked this girl...I mean really, really liked her...then came a new kid...we started to become friends and he's a great bloke...but the girl I liked, and the new guy got chummy and now they're on the verge of going out. I mean I still have feelings for her, but what can you do? Just tell him you don't like him...
agree with the above... but in my case, it kinda blew up - yay.

newais, i reckon you gotta be honest and clear about your intention to him. do you have reciprocated feelings for him? its a simple yes-no question and most guys have thick heads. :)

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Lexicographer said:
Have you tried hitting him with a hammer?
haha no dont be silly - that would really screw with his head :p

*~Dazed~* said:
get with another guy... means he wont know that you knew/thought he likes you and so he will back off on his own accord
Jago said:
get a bf veanz, or tell him you're a lesbian
Asylum said:
I suggest a slow romantic song to dance in the moonlight to, then rip his heart out through his balls, by telling him how you really feel.
lol male advice is so helpful and practicable, much appreciated :p
karma dagnabits: the guy i like, likes someone else..! punch me now

stamos

sellout
HSC
dazed is a girl

and how isn't getting with someone else a viable solution?

unless you have a third tit or something, i'm sure it'd be piss easy

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
i never said getting with someone else wasnt viable :p but i tend to want to like that person first..:)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
veanz said:
veanz, you're really self obsessed to assume something like that. Either way, If you approach him he will deny it, destroying your friendship and hopefully embarassing you in the process. I like to flirt with girls i'm good friends with. Its relaxing knowing that you can just muck around without doing anything. That's because we're friends. Guys like to flirt. Live with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)