99.95 UAI Medicine Ex-Ruse TUTOR (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey,

I'm Veronica and I'm available for tutoring in chemistry and biology. Currently, I am in my second year of medicine.

Academic

I received a final UAI of 99.95 in the 2007 HSC. My marks were:

English Advanced - 95
English Extension - 47 (48 external)
Chemistry - 96 (external 97)
Biology - 97 (17th in the state)
Mathematics Ext 1 - 97
Mathematics Ext 2 - 97
Agriculture - 96 (external 99) (5th in the state 2006)

I attended James Ruse Agricultural High School from 2002-2007 and received UAI estimates of 99.90 on both occasions in year 12. I have achieved consistent results especially in bio (my average throughout prelim and year 12 was 96%) and chemistry (I ranged from a 95-99% throughout prelim and year 12).

For my achievements, I received the Premier's Award and Australian Students' Prize (aka Lord Florey Prize). I was also offered scholarships by both UNSW and USyd.

Experience, tutor skillz etc.
I have been tutoring for almost two years - I've helped at least fifty students with the studies (credentials upon request). I've also been told that I have unlimited patience and enthusiasm, which is motivating for students. I have also worked at tutoring companies like HSC Intensive Training Summit where I have launched seminars on effective exam preparation (e.g. how to answer long answer questions and get full marks, how to tackle calculation problems etc.

I am easily accessible and encourage active communication between my students and I (ie if you talk to me at 1am on msn, i'll probably reply lolz).

I also have a vast amount of resources at my disposal, which will come very handy during exam preparation time.

Other Matters
I tutor at home (I live in Parramatta region) but my house is a brief 5 min stroll from the station. Group sessions are fine by me (in fact, you get a discount, yay).

As for pricing, I charge $35/hour (or $60 for two hours).

If you're interested or have any queries, PM me or email me at veronica.lim@hotmail.com and I'll get back to you asap. There are only limited spots available in 2010 and there is a waiting list, so hurry =]

HSC
Lol, well I'm still recruiting students now so I decided to dig out and revise this thread from who-knows-when.

If you have any queries or anything, feel free to email me!~

Zephyrio

HSC
Lol Veronica. It's Lawson.

Much recommended, even if you'll probably end up on Quizzilla or the like during tutoring sessions. :)

Just kidding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)