***99.90, State ranking tutor in Eco, Phys, 2/3/4U Maths*** + Free UAI consultation (1 Viewer)

MPE

HSC
Hi Future HSC Students,

I'm offering tutoring services in the subjects listed in the thread title at an affordable rate for future HSC students. I am willing to travel to most libraries located within 30 minutes drive from the city. I have a genuine interest in ensuring that your HSC runs smoothly / efficiently and that you ultimately gain the highest UAI possible!!!

Credentials

- HSC / UAI scores:
Economics: 98; 5th in the state
Physics: 95
3U Maths: 97
4U Maths: 94
English Adv: 93
UAI: 99.90
- Recieved the 2008 NSW HSC All-Rounder Certificate.
- Offered the UNSW Scientia Scholarship ($10,000 per annum).
- Offered and accepted the USYD Faculty of Economics and Business Scholarship (with Distinction) for All-Round Excellence, worth $10,000 per annum.
- Will hopefully be completing a Commerce / Law degree at Sydney University.

Tutoring information for each subject

Economics: I am very passionate about this subject and will hopefully be undertaking it as a major at Sydney University. I achieved the highest mark in the cohort for ALL HSC assessment tasks and I have a very comprehensive and relevant understanding of the subject. In addition, I was tutored by both Leading Edge and the person who came 1st in the state in 2007 in order to gain a balanced and insightful understanding of all components of the course and how to tackle the questions asked in any exam. I can:

- provide you with tutoring services based on learning from my high-quality notes with reference to other sources such as HSC and University textbooks. I will ensure your knowledge is very syllabus-specific, whilst extensive in such a way that you understand each topic inside-out. An essential part of my tutoring will be continually referencing between topics AND perhaps more importantly, referencing current economic developments and their applicability to aspects of the course.
- supply customised mock-exams (such as topic-specific practice papers) that I've written through my HSC year for revision. I will make sure your answers are ALWAYS moulded in such a way that they specifically provide what the examiner wants.
- provide any other services such as essay marking with extensive feedback, assesment-specific preparation, etc.

Physics: I have a particularly strong knowledge of the Physics course due to the fact that I approached this subject by learning all the theory from a first-principles approach. I have compiled notes based on the syllabus and my tutoring from various companies / indivdiuals, such as the student who came 1st in the state in a previous year. I can provide:

- tutoring services (similar to above).
- a focus on the literacy aspects of the course (critical for high band 6); I can provide virtually 'perfect' responses for all practicals, societal-based questions, etc. (as well as help with practical examinations).
- practice exams that I've written and are excellent practice for the HSC exam / assessments; I will mark these and provide notes for you to gain excellent responses.

4U / 3U / 2U Mathematics: Maths is definitely the subject I've loved and been most enthusiastic about since I can remember. I have an immense amount of resources in both subjects and can provide many services such as:
- tutoring services (similar to above).
- I can give you past papers (trials, HSC and customised exams that I've made and are targeted to the high achievers) to attempt in an allocated time slot and I will comprehensively mark them and make sure you understand each part of the course and their applications extremely well.
- any other services you may wish.

UAI consultation

In addition, please note that I have an extremely comprehensive understanding of the HSC and the system employed by the UAC to calculate your UAI. I am willing to provide a free consultation in order to determine the UAI range you are currently sitting on, and give you insightful tips in order to raise your UAI to your maximum potential or your course aim. This includes subject selection, study tips, the amount of time you should allocate to your subjects, the ranks you should be aiming for, the HSC marks and overall aggregate (based on long-run averages on official UAC data, rather than UAI calculators such as SAM and JUAI) you will need, etc.

Prices and contact information

For the tutoring, I charge $30 per hour and do offer discounts for certain cases (such as 1-on-2 tutoring, longer sessions [2 hours for $50], etc.).
Please notify me anytime on joeyissa@hotmail.com, phone (0433148815) or by sending me a PM, for further information. For the most optimum response, please answer in the following format and I will strive to meet your needs:

Name:
Subjects interested in:
Year in 2009:
Price range willing to pay:

Kind regards,
George

MPE

HSC
Re: ***99.90, State ranking tutor in Eco, Phys, 2/3/4U Maths*** + Free UAI consultat

Bump!

Also, I have reduced the price of tutoring to $25 per hour for new students (limited till the beginning of university, which is around the 2nd of March) ;)

GeorgesBorges

HSC
Re: ***99.90, State ranking tutor in Eco, Phys, 2/3/4U Maths*** + Free UAI consultat

Wishing you success in the tuition market :D Remind me of myself a year ago. Don't overwork yourself!

MPE

HSC

Bump.

MPE

HSC

Bump.

hooky17

HSC

Hi
Is Epping too far away for you?

MPE

HSC

Hi,

Unfortunately Epping is a bit too far. I may be able to make it to Chatswood if you can travel there.

Kind regards,
George

autumn.dusk

HSC

Hi! Is Parra a bit too far?

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC

hi there, is Caringbah/Cronulla too far?

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC

Hi there, is Otago, New Zealand too far?

I looking for good HSC tutor with smart mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)