• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

*99.90 ATAR STATE RANK MARK TUTOR* | Latin, English (1 Viewer)

DaDingo

HSC
Hi guys, I'm Patrick and I graduated in 2017 from Sydney Grammar School. I finished the HSC with an ATAR of 99.90 and Band 6's across all subjects that I took. For me, Year 12 was about constant improvement and dedication to my subjects, and that's what I can help you do.

My marks for HSC were:

English Advanced: 92
French Continuers: 94
Latin Continuers: 97 (state rank mark)
Latin Extension: 50 (state rank mark)

I have a lot of different material that I've collected and made myself and am willing to provide them to you. When it comes to study, I wanted to really understand concepts in their entirety and from multiple angles before I applied them. If you just need help with subjects, I'm willing to do that. But if you really want to push yourself, I would be very willing to help you achieve your goals.

I also have a lot of experience in English and Latin, so I can often help with a lot of different things! My HSC English texts included:
Frank Hurley
W;t / Donne
Hamlet
Brave New World

On the other hand, studying Latin for six years has exposed me to a lot of different authors and texts. I'm very familiar with the Oxford Latin Course, but have read and studied authors such as Virgil, Catullus, Cicero, Eutropius, Livy, Ovid, Tacitus, and many more! Doing well in Latin for me came from a solid understanding of the grammar, and if that's something you want to improve on then I can definitely help you with that!

I am currently studying in Melbourne, so I can only do Skype lessons. I currently have a several students doing Skype lessons for both English and Latin, and it's a really convenient if you aren't able to travel and if you like learning lecture style! Feel free to contact me by email (patrickn743@gmail.com) or text me on 0413070990 if you would like to ask any questions to see if I can help you at all!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)