99.90 ATAR HSC Tutor in Kensington Region – Chemistry/Physics/4U (1 Viewer)

Chambalam

HSC
Who am I?
Hey! My name is Hayden Smith, a 2011 HSC student. I’ve done a reasonable amount of casual tutoring in the last few years, but am now looking for something more serious! The HSC was at times a struggle for myself and many others, so I want to do everything I can to help others’ HSC become less of a struggle.

Qualifications?
I’ve been told my marks are also my credentials, so:
My 2011 ATAR: 99.90

My 2011 HSC Marks:
Advanced English -------- 94/100
Chemistry --------------- 94/100
Physics ----------------- 94/100
Mathematics Extension 1 - 97/100
Mathematics Extension 2 - 96/100
Studies of Religion (1U) -- 50/50 [First in state]

I am comfortable tutoring any of these courses*, as well as providing any general mentoring for the HSC as a whole (it’s not the easiest thing to motivate oneself for, let’s be honest). I have my own personal set of HSC notes which will be made available to any tutee, permanently! I’m very flexible, and obviously with any new tutees I’m more than happy to work with you to make things best for you! I will follow the syllabus like a bible, and provide you with detailed exam advice.

Pricing?
Since I haven’t done tutoring professionally, I’m only going to be charging pretty reasonable rates initially, just to be fair. Currently, the rate would be around:
- If tutee comes to me (i.e. University of New South Wales campus): $20 an hour
- If I come to the tutee: $25-$30 an hour (depending on distances and travel costs)
Also, first tute will be free! Just so you can see whether or not you’re satisfied with me.

Contact
Interested in getting tutoring? Have any further question you want to ask me? Just want to say hi? Then contact me via:
Email: tutoring@chambalam.com
PM/Post: Just send me a message on Bored of studies (either private or in the forum)
If you want my mobile number send me an email and I’ll post it back. I’m not a big fan of putting my private number on a public forum. Sorry for any inconvenience that causes!

Other
*It should be noted that I can only support specific modules/options in particular courses:
Advanced English: Belonging (Emily Dickinson), Comparative (Frankenstein and Blade Runner), Critical (Hamlet), Representation (Smithsonian Institute)
Chemistry: 4th Module: Shipwrecks and Salvage
Physics: 4th Module: Medical Physics
Studies of Religion 1U: Judaism, Christianity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)