99.85 ATAR | Selling HSC Legal (97), English (96) and Eco (95 Ext.) Notes and Essays! (1 Viewer)

Rayzaa

HSC
Hi all, I’m Ray and I graduated from high school in 2014 with an ATAR of 99.85. I found exemplars to be incredibly helpful for the HSC as they allow you to discern the hallmarks of good, clear writing and academic flair, which you can accordingly appropriate into your essays. As such, I would like to offer my stuff, which are an excellent guide on how to tackle HSC-style questions with a strong focus on ‘buzz’ words and syllabus requirements.

LEGAL STUDIES – 97 HSC Mark

Legal was by far my favourite subject and so I spent a LOT of time writing, editing, and editing again these resources. I highly recommend everything that is on offer.

• Crime + Human Rights Notes (72 pages) - $15
These highly-detailed, textbook-like notes are jam-packed with legislation, cases and media reports to help illustrate concepts and get you that band 6. They’re also really pretty which is always a plus and helped me score 20/20 for the HSC multiple choice. You shouldn’t rely purely upon these notes for studying, though – absorb the info it provides but also write your own short summaries (i.e. dot points on the core concepts) to ensure you attain a thorough understanding of the subject.

• Crime Law Reform Essay and Plans (14/15 Trials) - $10
  • Consumer Law Option Essay and Plans (25/25 HSC) - $10
  • Family Law Option Essay and Plans (24/25 HSC) - $10
ENGLISH (ADVANCED) – 96 HSC Mark

I ranked first internally for both Prelim and HSC English (Advanced) in a top 10 school.

• HSC AOS Short Answers (15/15) - $5
  • Trial AOS Short Answers (15/15) - $5
These provide model answers of how to approach section 1, especially the daunting 5/6/7 marker. This section is the easiest to get marks in, so it’s important to know what examiners want from you to maximise your marks in a subject that people love to hate.

• Belonging Creative (15/15 HSC) - $8
Even though the area of study has changed, the core ideas of my creative are still pertinent to a sort of self-reflective discovery. I started writing the piece a week before the HSC and as such it isn’t as refined as I hoped, yet evidently the markers must have liked it for its rawness and poignancy.

• Belonging Essay – Emily Dickinson (15/15 HSC) - $5
This essay received full marks in both the trials (marked by external senior HSC examiners) and the HSC. I think it provides a great example of how to answer questions relating to an area of study.

• Module B Essay – Speeches (18/20 HSC) - $10
This includes analysis of ALL speeches from the previous syllabus.

ECONOMICS – 95 External Mark

• HSC Economics Notes (61 pages) - $10
These provide a fantastic summary of the Economics course and contain a plethora of stats, trends and diagrams to separate you from other candidates. I also have essays on:

• China Case Study (19.5/20 HSC) - $10
  • Labour Market + Fiscal Policy (18.5/20 HSC) - $8
  • Monetary Policy (19/20 Trials) - $5
  • Fiscal Policy - $5
  • Balance of Payments - $5
  • Environment - $5
  • Exchange Rates - $5
  • Labour Market - $5
  • Microeconomic Reform - $5
Interested? Go to https://sellfy.com/rayhscresources and buy the materials you want! Also feel free to shoot me a PM for verification, bulk purchasing discounts, and any other general enquiries. I have attached a couple of samples below. Thanks and good luck for the HSC!

Attachments

Last edited:

Rayzaa

HSC
Re: 99.85 ATAR | Selling HSC Legal (97), English (96) and Eco (95 Ext.) Notes and Ess

Bump! Added a Sellfy link to make for easier purchasing.

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Re: 99.85 ATAR | Selling HSC Legal (97), English (96) and Eco (95 Ext.) Notes and Ess

As can be seen by his amazing results, Ray is a pillar of excellence in the academic arena.

Perhaps his best feat in said arena was cramming the day before his economics trial exam and walking out with a 94/100 – this after being down in the dumps over ‘failing’ our MX1 trial exam and having done very little study for the subject beforehand. Given Ray’s penchant for cramming practically the day before every single exam, I can only conclude that his notes are of a superb quality to be able to help him completely revise the entire HSC courses in those hours he had to study. Thus, I am supremely confident in the quality of Ray’s materials, and am certain that with them at your disposal, your own HSC journey will be much improved.

Rayzaa

HSC

As can be seen by his amazing results, Ray is a pillar of excellence in the academic arena.

Perhaps his best feat in said arena was cramming the day before his economics trial exam and walking out with a 94/100 – this after being down in the dumps over ‘failing’ our MX1 trial exam and having done very little study for the subject beforehand. Given Ray’s penchant for cramming practically the day before every single exam, I can only conclude that his notes are of a superb quality to be able to help him completely revise the entire HSC courses in those hours he had to study. Thus, I am supremely confident in the quality of Ray’s materials, and am certain that with them at your disposal, your own HSC journey will be much improved.
Haha thanks a lot for the kind words Kurosaki - hope uni is going well for you!

@hollie225 - I've sent a sample!

FC ATAR

HSC

Great notes! Rayzaa is extremely knowledgeable and definitely knows his stuff! His notes reflect this quality as you can see in the samples.

Definitely recommend them if you want to get ahead!

Rayzaa

HSC

Bump!

Rayzaa

HSC

Bump!

Rayzaa

HSC

Bump!

Rayzaa

HSC

Bump!

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC

Bump

Rayzaa

HSC

Bump!

mahnooorrr

HSC

Hey could I have your email? Would like to discuss some online essay editing possibilities wth you?

Rayzaa

HSC

Bump!

Rayzaa

HSC

Bumpppp

Maheer

HSC
N/A

Hi i need some Hsc Legal studies essays on consumer and family topics can i get your email i can pay u for that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)