99.80 | 100 umat | james ruse 2014 graduate | tutor for umat & hsc (1 Viewer)

mayla

HSC
Hi everyone!

My name is Angela and I’m an HSC 2014 graduate from James Ruse Agricultural High School. I graduated as an all-rounder with all my HSC marks in the band 6 range (90 or above).

I achieved an ATAR of 99.80. I also achieved a 100 UMAT score.

I’m currently offering personalised prelim and HSC tutoring for:
- MATHEMATICS 3u extension one and/or 2u advanced [HSC exam mark – 100 for 3u]
- PHYSICS option: quanta to quarks [HSC overall mark – 94, school rank 9th]
- CHEMISTRY option: industrial chem [HSC exam mark – 95]
- BIOLOGY [HSC exam mark – 96]

- & also for UMAT [100th percentile]

I can also tutor junior high school students in science and maths, as well as for primary school students for selective/OC tests.

• I am experienced in tutoring students of various ages
• I will communicate complex concepts in an effective manner, tailored to give you a holistic understanding of each subject
• I am thoroughly familiar with the current HSC syllabus with a broader understanding of the underlying concepts
• I know the importance of ensuring proactive study habits so my lessons will involve developing an in-depth understanding of the syllabus, combined with plenty of exam-style practice
• I have a refined understanding of how HSC and school marking works so I have a wealth of knowledge and tips (along with past papers) to guide you towards achieving your goals and perfecting your exam technique, avoiding common errors

Rates:
$40/hour for one-on-one tutoring
$30/hour each for two-on-one tutoring
$25/hour each for small groups

I am located in Epping but willing to travel to nearby suburbs (i.e. Carlingford, Eastwood, Parramatta, North Rocks, Chatswood, etc). Contact me to discuss locations further.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or enquiries, so that we can get started with getting you that extra boost to achieve your goals!!!

Email: angela.xx@live.com (or PM me). Email for a faster response :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)