• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

*99.70 2nd Year Med Student* (Free Trial Lesson) Chem/Eng/Legal/Maths (1 Viewer)

2010hsctutor

HSC
*99.70 2nd Year Med Student* (Free Trial Lesson) Chem/Eng/Legal/Maths (Syd West)

Hi,

I'm Karan, and I'm offering tutoring for English, Chemistry, Legal Studies and Maths for preliminary and HSC students in 2010. I've summarised everything below, read it and hit me back if you're interested or if you have any questions!:D

• I graduated in 2008 from Sydney Boys High School with a UAI of 99.70 (including NSW Premier's Award), and am currently study Medicine at UNSW. I have tutored numerous students over the past year, and have the necessary experience to help you reach your goal.

• I tutor from home (Westmead) - Easy public transport access if need be (am willing to drive if you live nearby)

• I Also tutor at UNSW Library on weekdays if that is your preference :)

• I provide a FREE TRIAL 1 hour lesson (for you to test the water) just in case you dislike my methods of teaching.

• Afterwards, I charge $25 per hour private tutoring (negotiable if e.g. you want to do it with a friend/s - I try to limit it to max 2 per class, otherwise it's a joke)

• I prefer weeknights, but am flexible and can do make-up lessons or additional lessons depending on your circumstance

If you are interested, just want to ask a few questions, or want a short taste of my materials; send me an email at rao.karan@gmail.com or PM me!:D

Last edited:

2010hsctutor

HSC
Re: *99.70 2nd Year Med Student* (Free Trial Lesson) Chem/Eng/Legal/Maths (Syd West)

Due to inquiries from the Eastern Suburbs and Inner West, I am also tutoring at UNSW Library if that is closer for you.

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
do you tutor on north shore?
i think i just need a bit of a brush up/cram-session on things a few weeks leading up to exams and need someone to look at my essays. (legal studies)

2010hsctutor

HSC
do you tutor on north shore?
i think i just need a bit of a brush up/cram-session on things a few weeks leading up to exams and need someone to look at my essays. (legal studies)
Hi, I'm interested in Chemistry and English tuition and I also live close to Westmead (Parramatta) so if u still have spaces, I'm interested
Hello,

@Jeshxcore

I tutor at UNSW Library, that's the best I can do for the North Shore, I am more than happy to help you if you can make it there :)

@Join the madnes

I still have spots, so if your still keen, can you email me at rao.karan@gmail.com, and maybe we can organise our trial lesson :)

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
Hello,

@Jeshxcore

I tutor at UNSW Library, that's the best I can do for the North Shore, I am more than happy to help you if you can make it there :)

@Join the madnes

I still have spots, so if your still keen, can you email me at rao.karan@gmail.com, and maybe we can organise our trial lesson :)
do you tutor on a weekly basis or just on and off? e.g. when students need help with assesment tasks/have upcoming exams.
i should be able to make it to unsw library, but im not too sure where it is since ive never been there haha =|

2010hsctutor

HSC
do you tutor on a weekly basis or just on and off? e.g. when students need help with assesment tasks/have upcoming exams.
i should be able to make it to unsw library, but im not too sure where it is since ive never been there haha =|
I like to tutor on a weekly basis, but when a student has assesments and exams coming up, I am flexible to change the schedule around to suit the student (e.g. add lessons or have breaks etc).

And dw about finding UNSW Library haha, it's the tallest building on campus :)

If you're keen, let me know via email, so we can discuss details.

Look forward to it

fryziesutton

HSC
hey guys,

Karan tutored me last year...he is great! Lifted me from ranks of 80+ to top 10.

Karan my brother is interested, he does chem and maths....maybe english aswell. Do you have ANY spaces left?

Thank you

2010hsctutor

HSC
hey guys,

Karan tutored me last year...he is great! Lifted me from ranks of 80+ to top 10.

Karan my brother is interested, he does chem and maths....maybe english aswell. Do you have ANY spaces left?

Thank you
Hahaha

Thanks for the kind words mate, and yeah tell your brother to talk to me individually we can work something out

gaumco

HSC
Re: *99.70 2nd Year Med Student* (Free Trial Lesson) Chem/Eng/Legal/Maths (Syd West)

Hi i am interested in tutoring for year11 advanced eng and 2U maths. However i really need it to be at my house, do u think it is possible for you to travel to Baulkham Hills?

thnks

2010hsctutor

HSC

Hi i am interested in tutoring for year11 advanced eng and 2U maths. However i really need it to be at my house, do u think it is possible for you to travel to Baulkham Hills?

thnks
Hi

Baulkham Hills I can manage. Would you like to add me on msn/or email me to discuss this further? I have also PM'd you.

sydmed2010

HSC
I would like a trial lesson for HSC Standard English. Is it possible for me to get tuition from u at UNSW library on weekends? Any time's fine for me on the weekends. Thanks

2010hsctutor

HSC
I would like a trial lesson for HSC Standard English. Is it possible for me to get tuition from u at UNSW library on weekends? Any time's fine for me on the weekends. Thanks
Hi,

Thanks for your interest!

I have PM'd you.

Reply back when you can,

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
hi just wondering if you do a different kind of "tutoring"? k3k3k33

are you sxc? send me a pic of yourself bby

dp624

HSC
this guy is real nice, he's actually sitting next to me in class right now. good bloke, knows his stuff really well.

ps - yeah man he's real sxc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)