99.60 Math 2u, ext1, ext2 tutor in Blacktown area (1 Viewer)

polythenepam

HSC
Hi, I'm an experienced private maths tutor and a tutor at North Shore coaching college (over 3 years experience). I am looking for students since the '10 hsc has finished and I have spots to fill from old students. I'm willing to travel to a convenient location, (library, home, etc.). I tutor 2u, extension 1 and extension 2, (aswell as general maths although I cannot provide the material for this). I will arrange lessons according to you and can provide discounts for longer blocks or long term tutoring agreements. My rate is $40 for 1 hr or $60 for a 2 hour block depending on the arrangements of the lesson.
My HSC marks were as follows:
UAI - 99.6
Mathematics ext 1 - 97
Mathematics ext 2 - 95

I am currently studying Mechatronic Engineering at UNSW. I am confident in mathematics and physics and enjoy teaching new students whether they are struggling with the most basic topics or looking to excel in their HSC.

For more information/enquiries please email me at
***@hotmail.com
OR
call/sms me on
-

Last edited:

Ashutosh

HSC
Hi,

I'm interested in your tutoring service. I need tutoring for 3 Unit Maths. I'm currently in Year 11 and I live in Macquarie Fields. We can perhaps meet up in Liverpool Library for tutoring or sumthing. Keep in touch.

my e-mail address is lil_ndn_hustler92@hotmail.com ......

thanks,

ashutosh

pt06911

HSC
Hi I am interested in being tutored by you. What high school did you go to? Would you be able to travel to toongabbie to tutor? or I could travel to your house. Please pm me asap, thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)