99.6 ATAR state rank for 2u maths. Offering 2/3u Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (1 Viewer)

tommowhit

HSC
Hi everyone

I am offering tutoring for any level maths (2/3u), chemistry, physics and biology. I can also offer tutoring for maths and science from yr7-yr10.

Credentials are
Physics - 96
Maths 2 unit - 99 (6th in state)
Maths 3 unit - 49
Chemistry - 92
Biology - 92

I am studying advanced science at unsw, majoring in physics and minoring in either biological science or marine science.

I charge $30 an hour, and group sessions can be arranged. I can provide extensive notes for the HSC course for physics, chemistry and biology, plus numerous past papers.

I had experience as a tutor in maths during my HSC year. I sat the HSC in 2009 for physics, as well as 2010, so I have been through the experience twice to some extent.

I believe I can provide valuable study techniques and exam techniques that can help you achieve band 6 in these subjects. It is important to address any issues you have with these subjects now instead of towards the end of the HSC year so that you can feel confident in your knowledge of the course and achieve outstanding results.

In terms of location I can travel to wherever you live as long as it is within sydney

If you are interested email me at tommowhit@hotmail.com

Last edited:

bassetthound

HSC
Re: 99.6 ATAR state rank for 2u maths. Offering 2/3u Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biolo

I would just like to offer my support for Tom's tutoring ability. His notes are both excellent and thorough, and his ability to translate some of the complex concepts found in these subjects into simple, easily understood terms is second to none. He is also a friendly and relatable guy to boot.

tommowhit

HSC
Re: 99.6 ATAR state rank for 2u maths. Offering 2/3u Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biolo

I am available on weekends as well if weekdays don't suit

tommowhit

HSC

bump

Fish2394

HSC

Hi i live in blactown and am interested in physics and chem tutoring, i live quite close to the station but am also able to go to blactown library (home tutoring prefered). i go to penrith highschool,

please contact me on ishtiaq.r_2194@hotmail.com or a PM, to let me know if your available. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)