99.55 uai, math/french tutor, strathfield (1 Viewer)

roadrage75

HSC
Hello,

I'm Ben and I did the HSC in 2007. I'm offering tuition for years 7-12 in both Maths (all levels up to and including extention 2) and French. I got a UAI of 99.55, and achieved top band in all my subjects. I'm currently doing BSc(Advanced Maths)/Arts at USYD.

• High Distinction Average in university mathematical subjects: ‘Differential Calculus (Advanced)’ and ‘Integral Calculus and Modelling (Advanced)
  • Distinction Average in university mathematical subjects: ‘Statistics (Advanced)’ and ‘Linear Algebra (Advanced)’
  • Obtained Garton Scholarship No.1 for French

• Completed HSC and scored top band for both Mathematics Extension 1 (97), Mathematics Extension 2 (94), English Advanced (92), French Continuers (94), French Extension (47), Latin Continuers (93), and Latin Extension (46)
  • Obtained the Premier’s Award
  • Overall UAI of 99.55
2001-2005

• obtained High Distinctions in the Australian Mathematics Competition

• Won a prize in the UNSW Mathematics Competition
Regarding tutoring times, session can be 1 or 2 hours. And the rates are as follows:

$30 per hour – if I come to you
$25 per hour – if you to come to me -- one-on-one
$20 per hour – (per person) if there are 2+ people in one session and you come to me...... (But prices are negotiable, especially if you come to me, or we meet somewhere close... at Strathfield Library for example)

PM ME IF INTERESTED! p.s I live in Strathfield, less than 5 mins walk from the station.

DaGizza

HSC
LOL! I can't speak from a tuition student's perspective but Roadrage is an extremely helpful and intelligent guy, especially in maths. He love his tangents! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)