99.50 ATAR Tutor - Math (Adv, Ext 1 & 2), Physics & Economics + FREE ENGLISH HELP (1 Viewer)

treble_da

HSC
Hey Guys!

I am currently offering private and group tutoring for HSC and Prelim Mathematics (Advanced, Extension 1 and Extension 2), HSC Physics and HSC Economics. In addition, I will be offering all my students FREE English essay editing and advice services, as I believe doing well in English is absolutely essential in achieving the ATAR you want!

My credentials:
English Advanced - 94
Mathematics Extension 1 - 98
Mathematics Extension 2 - 94
Physics - 93
Economics - 92
ATAR - 99.50

My rates:
Private - from $25/hr (depending on location)
Groups of 2 or 3 - from $15ea/hr (depending on location)

Tutoring locations:
  • UNSW library
  • Homebush library
  • Fairfield & Cabramatta libraries

My contact details:
Please don’t hesitate to email me at [SIZE="3"]treble_da@live.com.au[/SIZE] with any enquiries or questions you may have.

Also, I'm now offering my English and economics essays for sale! For info go to http://community.boredofstudies.org...ish-and-92-in-Economics?p=5402589#post5402589

Last edited:

treble_da

HSC
Thanks Drongoski, I hope your tutoring in the Epping area is going well!

treble_da

HSC
Current available times now added and updated!

Last edited:

treble_da

HSC
I recently completed the HSC course with two of my year 12 students who are already set to tackle their trials and the HSC, best of luck to them and everyone else who has their trials coming up! Therefore, some time slots have been vacated for new students, especially those looking to get a good head start for 2012 or those who need some patching up before the HSC!

jusydoodle

HSC
Hello, do you still offer physics tutoring?
I emailed you a few queries :pirate:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)