99.50 ATAR. HSC Chemistry,Mathematics Extension 1/2 Tutor. Eastwood/Epping region (1 Viewer)

kimsungho

l0l
HSC
Hey guys!
My name is Sungho Kim and I graduated from Normanhurst Boys High School with an ATAR of 99.50, achieving All Rounders in the process.

Let me tell you a bit of myself. In prelim, I failed miserably, coming bottom 10 in most of my subjects except maths. The reason, a complete neglection of the fact that efficient study is made from HOW you make use of your time, not how much you study. I discovered this in Term 2 Year 12 (yes, I also failed my first HSC assessments), where efficient and smart study saw to a leap in ranks in all of my subjects (and it kept on rising!! :) ). As your tutor I am devoted to ensuring that this efficiency is emulated and hence ultimately receiving your desired ATAR and uni course.

I tutor:
Chemistry (96/100)
Mathematics Extension 1 (98/100)
Mathematics Extension 2 (95/100)

The lessons will be comprised of me as a tutor going through the student's homework problems, coursework, and reviewing the student's notes. Come exam time, lesson time will be spent going through exam style questions and technique, as these skills are crucial come the final HSC examinations.

Rates are as follows on an hourly basis:
$35 for 1 on 1
$30 for 2 on 1
$25 for 3/more on 1

I am available to tutor at Eastwood/Epping Library but am more than willing to go as far as Macquarie Library as well.
If interested, contact my email sunghokim8080@gmail.com for further details. Or you could also PM me. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)