99.5 ATAR Tutor - Maths and Physics (Eastern Suburbs) (1 Viewer)

JShen

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I am currently offering my services as a tutor for all levels of Primary and Secondary Mathematics (General, 2 Unit, Extension 1 and Extension 2 Courses) and Physics. The services I am able to offer are perhaps best highlighted in my HSC success - I achieved an ATAR of 99.50 scoring 98 in 2 Unit Mathematics, 96 in Extension 1 Mathetmatics, 94 in Extension 2 Mathematics and 92 in Physics.

I am also able to tutor Chemistry and Latin, though this is dependant upon student demands and needs.

Some information about me: I am a full time student at UNSW, recently graduating from Cranbrook School. I’m currently completing a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering/Science combined degree which suits my primary areas of interest of Mathematics and Science.

Why pick me?

Knowledge, communication and commitment
I take pride in my ability to communicate and explain ideas clearly, and succinctly. I am confident in my abilities as a mathematician and physicist, and have had experience explaining a variety of different methods and problems to my peers during my HSC year. I believe it is extremely important as a tutor to be able to communicate effectively whilst maintaining a high level of confidence and ability in the subject at hand - I believe I hold this balance of knowledge, communication, and commitment.

Resources
The many resources I have collated over the past 2 years will be available for any students - this includes over 90 exam practice papers and a variety of in-depth notes sourced from friends, teachers and online.

Exam techniques
Having sat the HSC exams twice in both accelerated and non-acclerated subjects, I can provide invaluable and insightful advice - this aspect of examination technique is crucial towards HSC success, and is the key towards achieving maximum potential under stress and exam conditions.

I charge $25 per hour, but this may vary depending on location, type and
number of subjects and number of people participating in tuition. For any enquiries please contact me at jeffrey_shen88@hotmail.com or give me a PM

tongrd

HSC
despite staying up till 6am playing video games this gentleman still got 99.5, getting 99+ with said gentleman should be no problem :p

whitnall8

HSC
Despite his inability to watch horror movies and his unique tennis serve he would make an excellent tutor: hire him.

tongrd

HSC
hey whitnall long time no see, good work with getting 99.85 with the help of my ENA marks :p
on another unrelated note, I am offering English tutoring to any in need.

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow you have the exact same ext1 and 2 marks as me, how freaky xD

JShen

HSC
N/A
hehe, well i figured since i got 98 and 96 for 2u and 3u in year 11 i'd have to complete the pattern in year 12 :p

JShen

HSC
N/A
Hehe, chin up man persistence is key; im sure there are some eastern suburbs students lurking around here. Things will pick up for the both of us eventually. Also I highly recommend contacting your school. It's much easier to find people that way than from complete strangers on BOS

JShen

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I am currently offering my services as a tutor for all levels of Primary and Secondary Mathematics (General, 2 Unit, Extension 1 and Extension 2 Courses) and Physics. The services I am able to offer are perhaps best highlighted in my HSC success - I achieved an ATAR of 99.50 scoring 98 in 2 Unit Mathematics, 96 in Extension 1 Mathetmatics, 94 in Extension 2 Mathematics and 92 in Physics.

I am also able to tutor Chemistry and Latin, though this is dependant upon student demands and needs.

Some information about me: I am a full time student at UNSW, recently graduating from Cranbrook School. I’m currently completing a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering/Science combined degree which suits my primary areas of interest of Mathematics and Science.

Why pick me?

Knowledge, communication and commitment
I take pride in my ability to communicate and explain ideas clearly, and succinctly. I am confident in my abilities as a mathematician and physicist, and have had experience explaining a variety of different methods and problems to my peers during my HSC year. I believe it is extremely important as a tutor to be able to communicate effectively whilst maintaining a high level of confidence and ability in the subject at hand - I believe I hold this balance of knowledge, communication, and commitment.

Resources
The many resources I have collated over the past 2 years will be available for any students - this includes over 90 exam practice papers and a variety of in-depth notes sourced from friends, teachers and online.

Exam techniques
Having sat the HSC exams twice in both accelerated and non-acclerated subjects, I can provide invaluable and insightful advice - this aspect of examination technique is crucial towards HSC success, and is the key towards achieving maximum potential under stress and exam conditions.

I charge $25 per hour, but this may vary depending on location, type and
number of subjects and number of people participating in tuition. For any enquiries please contact me at jeffrey_shen88@hotmail.com or give me a PM
I should also mention that I'm currently enrolled in the Talented Student Program for MATH1141 (Higher Mathematics 1A) so I know my stuff.

JShen

HSC
N/A
I've got my P's now so im no longer restricted to the eastern suburbs as long as it's not too far from the CBD any location is fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)