99.45 ATAR - FRENCH AND LATIN, French (98) French Ext.(48) Latin (95) Latin Ext (47) (2 Viewers)

Pat21

HSC
Hey guys!

I graduated from Pymble Ladies' College in 2013 and am now studying Law and International Studies at UNSW.
I am offering French and Latin tutoring for students in Years 7-12. These are subjects I am very passionate about and ones in which I excelled in the 2013 HSC.

• 99.45 ATAR (Premier's Award for All-Round Achievement)
  • French - 98
  • French Extension - 48
  • Latin - 95
  • Latin Extension - 47

French
I have strong French speaking and writing skills and an authentic accent as I participated in a 2 month complete immersion exchange in France. Furthermore, as part of my International Studies degree, I will be studying French so I will be constantly practicing my French language skills as well. I also have the DELF A1 (Diploma in French Studies).

Latin
I have a very strong understanding of Latin grammar which is the key to success in unseen translations, grammar questions and set translations. In 2012, I came 2nd in the Australian section of the CICERO translation competition, and in both 2012 and 2013 I achieved a perfect score on the American Classical League Latin Examination.

I am really interested in helping others with their language learning and HSC goals. I have a a wide range of useful resources and handy study techniques which will boost your marks.

Location:Close to Epping Area, Epping Library, Chatswood Library, but I can do lessons at your home if you live close to a train station

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)