99.40 ATAR, HD Average tutor for 3/2U Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Modern History (1 Viewer)

Caaaaake

HSC
Hi

I'm a graduate of North Sydney Boys High School, graduating in 2012 and currently study Electrical Engineering at UNSW and I'm willing to tutor anywhere along the upper North Shore area from Hornsby to North Sydney.

I am an experienced tutor with excellent results relevant to the tuition I offer, graduating from high school in 2012 with an ATAR of 99.40 achieving:

96 (or 48/50) - Maths Extension 1
94 - Mathematics 2U
95 - Chemistry
93 - Physics
95 - Modern History (First in both internals and externals)

Furthermore I have maintained these results in university in relevant courses, studying Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics, obtaining high distinctions for all of them.

I offer tutoring in the North Shore area in Sydney for the following subjects:

Prelim/HSC Mathematics (Maths and Maths Ext 1)
Prelim/HSC Physics
Prelim/HSC Chemistry
Prelim/HSC Modern History (select topics)

I also offer tutoring for year 7 to 10 mathematics, and CHEM1011/1031/1021/1041 if you're at UNSW!

All my students will get access to a significant quantity of resources including past examination papers, comprehensive syllabus summary notes, additional challenging questions and university level resources. Also all my students will have access to complementary help for Advanced English and Maths Extension 2

Lessons will be conducted in your place of residence or a specified nearby location which is convenient for you, such as a local library for $35 an hour.

Contact me for detailed availabilities (as this will depend on travel time) however in general I am available on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons as well as weekends.

I offer sessions in 1 or 2 hour blocks depending on your needs.

Contact me at: tehnin63@gmail.com

Last edited:

Caaaaake

HSC
Re: 99.40 ATAR, HD Average tutor for 3/2U Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Modern His

Bump!

Caaaaake

HSC
Re: 99.40 ATAR, HD Average tutor for 3/2U Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Modern His

Bump

Caaaaake

HSC

Bump again!

quantumflight

HSC

This guy knows his stuff. Can vouch!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)