90s emo (1 Viewer)

binary star

HSC
skramz: Ampere, Book of Dead Names, Circle take the square, Enoch Ardon, Fingerprint, La Quiete, Loma Prieta, Mihai Edrisch, Neil Perry, Orchid, Raein, Saetia

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
appleseed cast don't get a mention?

mare vitalis is probably one of my favourite albums to listen to...at certain times.

lolokay

HSC
screamo/skram : * noisy sins of the insect *,
the birds are spies they report to the trees, saetia, amalthea, 1000 travels of jaharawlal, analena,
+other stuffz

i don't listen to this stuff as much any more but it was really cool musix

HSC
jimmy eat world (apparently they don't count, but static prevails/clarity came out in the 90s and that shit is emo as fuck), the get up kids, the promise ring, sunny day real estate ftmfw

mineral have some okay songs, but eh

edit; and the juliana theory, except for that motherfucking 'top of the world' song gtfo

HSC
one two three four who's punk what's the score

actually i never really liked jawbreaker, the dudes voice pisses me off

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Anyone here listen to 90s emo along the lines of mineral, sunny day real estate, american football, cap'n jazz (and various kinsella bands), the promise ring etc?
Would be interesting to see who has decent music taste because it seems that no one of this generation is into it?
<3 sunny day and the promise ring. oh those were the days

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
katie your jawbreaker disrespect will tear us apart forever.
Bivouac is the only album that I might call emo though, even that's not really comparable to the midwest bands and junk.

Also the power of failing is near the greatest album in the genre, how could you be indifferent towards mineral?

And everyone should listen to benton falls if they like 90's emo, they're a more recent band but heavily influenced by that scene. They're amazing.

lolokay

HSC
And everyone should listen to benton falls if they like 90's emo, they're a more recent band but heavily influenced by that scene. They're amazing.
just listened to fighting starlight. quite nice

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
jimmy eat world (apparently they don't count, but static prevails/clarity came out in the 90s and that shit is emo as fuck), the get up kids, the promise ring, sunny day real estate ftmfw

mineral have some okay songs, but eh

edit; and the juliana theory, except for that motherfucking 'top of the world' song gtfo
GTFO OF MY HOUSE!
13 year old anthem that is!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)