90+ (1 Viewer)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Well cut-offs do vary from year to year depending on the difficulty of the paper. So i guess the 2003 paper was harder than the 2004 paper. Cos 100/120 isn't that high.....

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
velox said:
Oh well in the end it didn't really matter since it didn't count.
Ofcourse it counted...even though the 2unit marks did not count...his hard work and determination all payed off...so yess it did count. :uhhuh:

tempco

HSC
zahid said:
Ofcourse it counted...even though the 2unit marks did not count...his hard work and determination all payed off...so yess it did count. :uhhuh:
haha, not really. the extent of my study for the hsc exam was a single paper on the night before. :p

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
nekkid said:
haha, not really. the extent of my study for the hsc exam was a single paper on the night before. :p
i guess ur just gifted.

Idyll

HSC
velox said:
The hundred himself has offered his divine advice.

Idyll, you did 4u right?
Yeah, I did 4u, so I never had the excitement
:confused: of sitting the 2u paper.

Seriously though, this stuff really isn't worth worrying about. Ultimately you'll get the mark you deserve based on your performance in the paper.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Idyll said:
Yeah, I did 4u, so I never had the excitement
:confused: of sitting the 2u paper.

Seriously though, this stuff really isn't worth worrying about. Ultimately you'll get the mark you deserve based on your performance in the paper.
some people thrive on anxiety/stress like me, but fail to alleviate it by working hard.

*logs off bos and starts studying*

actually my teacher was marking the 2-unit exam last year and he told us that the raw mark for a band 6 was 75/120

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
misscow said:
actually my teacher was marking the 2-unit exam last year and he told us that the raw mark for a band 6 was 75/120
Thats way too low...basically saying if you barely pass youre going to get a band 6? Lazarus estimated it to be around 91.0 - 93.7 for last year based on the raw marks of the students who successfully did obtain their raw marks last year for this course

FinalFantasy

HSC
misscow said:
that's more like for 4unit instead of 2unit lol

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
acmilan said:
Thats way too low...basically saying if you barely pass youre going to get a band 6? Lazarus estimated it to be around 91.0 - 93.7 for last year based on the raw marks of the students who successfully did obtain their raw marks last year for this course
I would've expected a band 6 to be somewhere between 100 and 105...

so if u get something like 80% as a raw mark ur probably looking at either high eightees or probably a low 90? hmmm.... interesting

FinalFantasy

HSC
physician said:
I would've expected a band 6 to be somewhere between 100 and 105...

so if u get something like 80% as a raw mark ur probably looking at either high eightees or probably a low 90? hmmm.... interesting
it's approx 94\120 for a 90 in 2unit as mentioned before

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
FinalFantasy said:
it's approx 94\120 for a 90 in 2unit as mentioned before
WOW..really dumb people like mee have some hope now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)