90+ UAI what subject did you do? (1 Viewer)

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Hey Past HSCers,

For those of you who got 90+ UAI what subjects did you take and what were your HSC exam marks for each subject?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
It's quite possible to get 90's UAI's with low subjects. You do 3 high ones anyway, so you really don't need to worry.

But obviously more people did chemistry, economics, physics, 2,3,4u maths, adv,3,4u english, language extensions, et cetera and got 90.00+ than those who did subjects like general maths, standard english, IPT. It's a trend, it's not a rule.

In fact, read the green bit in your signature. :p

FinalFantasy

HSC
there's still heaps of ppl getting 90+ with subjects like general maths, standard english, IPT.
but less ppl doing these subjects getting 95+
and yea it's a trend..

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i just want over 85. I do standard english, which worries me, but i do excellent in it, first in everything there. And also, another question, people alwasy say if you do chem, and high subjects like that, what if you do crappy in them? does it still help you abit, just do be doing the subject? See, i do chemistry, but man am i suckiest suck that ever sucked. Do not understand a single word. Last assessment i got 24/65. That was 10th tho. and there like 16 in my class.

FinalFantasy

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
i just want over 85. I do standard english, which worries me, but i do excellent in it, first in everything there. And also, another question, people alwasy say if you do chem, and high subjects like that, what if you do crappy in them? does it still help you abit, just do be doing the subject? See, i do chemistry, but man am i suckiest suck that ever sucked. Do not understand a single word. Last assessment i got 24/65. That was 10th tho. and there like 16 in my class.
if u are crappy at the subject, even if u do high scaling subjects it won't help you a bit lol.
ya gota do average atleast..

tennille

HSC
I got 95.30 for my UAI.

Subjects:
English (advanced)- 85
English extension 1- 46/50
Mathematics- 90
Mathematics extension 1- 42/50
Chemistry- 86
Physics- 89
Food technology- 88

These were my overall assessment marks.

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
Tennille said:
I got 95.30 for my UAI.

Subjects:
English (advanced)- 85
English extension 1- 46/50
Mathematics- 90
Mathematics extension 1- 42/50
Chemistry- 86
Physics- 89
Food technology- 88

These were my overall assessment marks.
they are awesome marks, especially for maths, i hope i can get marks like that!!!

tennille

HSC
omigodwhenover said:
they are awesome marks, especially for maths, i hope i can get marks like that!!!
If you have the determination and motivation, I'm sure you can. :)

mishka

HSC
N/A
i guess it's about how much work you're willing to put in, motivation and determination.

i did advanced english, mathematics, spanish continuers, community/family studies and society & culture.

i got 3 band 6s, a band 5 and a 4.

a friend of mine did advanced english, mathematics, ancient history, biology, geography and business studies.

she got 1 band 6, 4 band 5s and a 4, and our uais were very similar. so it's a case-by-case thing... your rank ultimately plays a part, and also how your class performs in the exam. :) (otherwise how would they moderate the assessments??)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)