• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

8 weeks until trials need past papers (1 Viewer)

elias ennebt

HSC
i've been searching everywhere on the internet, but i cant seem to find any, and i'm the king of hsc resources i founds hundreds of physics, maths pps, but i cant seem to find any for legal, i plan on doing 30 before trials can someone help me please! (ill give you a cookie)

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
The past papers on board of studies is great practice as they give you similar questions or take them from there. Gee, is this the trial HSC? They're early :)

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Tapatalk

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
i think OP has attempted to look online for past hsc paper and has noticed that they follow a different "style" prior to 2010. OP, I would suggest looking at the syllabus and then turning the dot points into essay response questions to answer. Legal studies m/c is bullshit so don't bother practising those.

iirc: there was a dot point in crime about penalties so here is a question:

"Assess the effectiveness of different penalties as a means of balancing justice for the victim a offender." (15 Marks, 20 minutes, ~800 words)

if you want me to mark it, just PM it to me :) - ensure that the cookie is attached

elias ennebt

HSC
thanks for the advice, ill be sure to do it sometime this week, and i promise to send the cookie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)