7 Words Women Use & Their Meanings. (1 Viewer)

Princess Vyncie

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I love it how men believe they know exactly what women are thinking and what they mean when they say certain words. Largely because they are, in fact, wrong.
haha so true lolz

it tends to be the females who know what the guys minds are thinking about

oh yes and all those meaningz are so true i tend to do all of them lolz.... so guys this is wat u should know about the female mind take note

se961344

HSC
thats funni i have to admit its sorta true :rofl:

T

Testpilot

Princess Vyncie said:
haha so true lolz

it tends to be the females who know what the guys minds are thinking about
I disagree with the fact that women know what men are thinking. But by all means prove me wrong.

BlytheChloe

HSC
True. True. True.

Why a lot of us (notice I didn't say "we" because there are different types of girls but rather typically a lot) say these things so you'll shut up and move on to something else because a lot of us do not want to continue the topic of discussion.

Princess Vyncie

HSC
Testpilot said:
I disagree with the fact that women know what men are thinking. But by all means prove me wrong.
well, when you guys say that "i need breathing space" we realli know that means "lets break up we i am over you"

well, "we" being most of us girls can actuallysus out what u guys wanna sasy so yeah and what you are thinking

T

Testpilot

I think you should learn to communicate properly before trying to infer what others may or may not be attempting to communicate.

123ash

HSC
i still don't understand what does a girl usually mean when she has an affair with another guy and then she comes up to u and says "sorry". i mean its quite contradictory......., is she being sorry for the affair or sorry of u??

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
123ash said:
i still don't understand what does a girl usually mean when she has an affair with another guy and then she comes up to u and says "sorry". i mean its quite contradictory......., is she being sorry for the affair or sorry of u??
Sorry you weren't able to satisfy her enough, mate.

BlytheChloe

HSC
123ash said:
The same meaning when guys say sorry after cheating.

x.kuuro.hana.x

HSC
stormstealer27 said:
LOL funny u kno . But not all grls r like that u kno so dnt think wer all tha same
true. some girls are like that, some arnt.

also, tone of voice, and body language can say alot.

and i agree with whoeva it was, i say "i'm fine, dont worry" when im not.

but then, dont guys hate girls being "melodramatic" and upset?

jjsnax

HSC
AHAHAA
funny cos its SO true

u got it down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)