• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

7 million Australians overweight/obese? (1 Viewer)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i think they should at least have ONE maccas in each mall. it's so stupid to have > 1 in some places.

HSC
Woooo fatnness, a subject that's cool to discuss 8)

Yeh, no for the people whom claim this is propaganda, get your head out of your fat asses. People are fat, [almost] everyone is fat.

What is 'fat' has been constantly redefined and modified to suit the ever fattening population of the 1st world countries. People ARE fat, people ARE obese, stop assuming that because a peson doesn't look like this, then they aren't fat;
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Spiritshot/Randomly Funny/I_Beat_Anorexia_T-Shirt.jpg

Just because someone doesn't look like a blimp or isn't Biggest Loser material doesn't automatically take them outside the group of fatsos.

Now the reasons why people are fat;

Reason 1
- Many adults in this country are ****ing lazy idiots whom don't know how to or don't want to cook
- As a result, children grow up eating shit
- Leading to people becoming fat
- This is passed on from generation to generation

Reason 2
- Most people are ****ing lazy bastards whom won't do exercise if you pay them. They have mental issues - and I don't mean that as an excuse.

Reason 3
- Junkfood advertising combined with the stupidity of an average child combined with the lack of basic parenting skills of an average parent.

Reason 4
- Because people are ****ing idiots whom don't know how to lose weight and keep it off properly. This party relates to reason 2, as they don't want to do shit, and think a "quick fix" like pills / lypo / some other scam will work, and if not then they give up.

As for the school canteens, they are made of fucking ub3r EPIC PHAIL.
I remember they stopped selling some chocolates a few years back, like Mars, Cheery Ripe, etc - BUT THEY STILL FUCKING SELL THOSE FUCKING FREDDO FROGS, SO WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ACCOMPLISHED BY DOING THIS?!?!?!?!

Not to mention the cupcakes and other cakes, and the lifesavers. And chips.

Fucking moron dimwits don't know shit about shit.

HSC
yeah i rememer the days of school canteens, i remember fruit baskets being full at the end of everyday. and when u bring out an apple, people usually ask "What are u eating?!", dont think if the canteens stopped selling junk food, would make much a difference. Parents are the part to blame.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
lets all stuff our faces in foods which will contribute to our weight therfore we will be actively increasing the obese/overweight statistic!

LETS BE A COMMUNITY, TOGETHER!!!

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
So many people are fat because we are too accepting of it. All fat people need to be constantly victimised. The government should make it legal to discriminate against fat people. Maybe then they will stop being so fucking lazy.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
legal, yes?its a form of verbal abuse, or physical depending on how you want to vicimise them; then again everything nowadays is a form of discrimination therefore we are all victims

HSC
argh11111111111 said:
and when u bring out an apple, people usually ask "What are u eating?!",
So you answer, "Fruit you fat piece of shit N00B, now go hang yourself, BECAUSE YOU PHAIL AT LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:D

HSC
lol, didn't have the guts to say that, quite the shy boy.

hm, yeah i hear that quite often, "I'm fat, but i can't be othered exercising". I mean not everybody needs to look like posh spice, just looking healthy and feeling healthy.

NinjaSauce

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
So many people are fat because we are too accepting of it. All fat people need to be constantly victimised. The government should make it legal to discriminate against fat people. Maybe then they will stop being so fucking lazy.
I do not believe Fatness comes under any of the Anti-Discrimination Laws...

Unless we've gone wack and are copying the Americans and saying fat = Disability. You choose to be fat, so it shouldn't be discrimination, you weren't dealt a bad life card or anything. Put the fork down!

Anyways, if you dont want to hirer a hambeast, there are plenty of other reasons you could find to fail them.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
NinjaSauce said:
I do not believe Fatness comes under any of the Anti-Discrimination Laws...

Unless we've gone wack and are copying the Americans and saying fat = Disability. You choose to be fat, so it shouldn't be discrimination, you weren't dealt a bad life card or anything. Put the fork down!

Anyways, if you dont want to hirer a hambeast, there are plenty of other reasons you could find to fail them.
Maybe not but I think it's covered by something... I am sure I remember hearing of fat people complaining about not being hired and taking it to court and winning.

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Maybe not but I think it's covered by something... I am sure I remember hearing of fat people complaining about not being hired and taking it to court and winning.
Fat bastards.

HermioneGranger

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Its hard for fat people to be employed because many employees take the physical attraction of candidates into consideration.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
HermioneGranger said:
Its hard for fat people to be employed because many employees take the physical attraction of candidates into consideration.
...and why shouldn't they?

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
HermioneGranger said:
it depends on what they apply for.

fat = physical job

obviously it's unbalanced

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)