67% avergae= what ATAR? (1 Viewer)

levelup888

HSC
I got accepted into UTS InSearch for Engineering as I have it as a back up course. Well I don't know if accepted is the right word but I was given a place and I just need to get the marks.

They said an average of 67% for my HSC, does that mean I need to get an ATAR of 67 at least or am I thinking wrong? Please can I get n answer? Thank you!!!

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
67% would mean marks, not ranks so it's probably not 67 ATAR but 67 average in your HSC marks. That's my interpretation anyways.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
That's really unclear...

Send an email to the UTS support email, i asked a question about bonus points and they replied within 24 hours.

muffintoast

HSC
Uni Grad
A bit late but..it is the average of all your HSC marks. I went there to apply and they asked for my credentials, took out a calculator and calculated the HSC marks. If it averages out to at least 67%, you're in..

levelup888

HSC
A bit late but..it is the average of all your HSC marks. I went there to apply and they asked for my credentials, took out a calculator and calculated the HSC marks. If it averages out to at least 67%, you're in..
Ah thought so. But it's alright now since I got into UTS straight away rather than INsearch. Thank you though an good luck! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I heard that last year, you'd required an ATAR of at least 67. However this year, it's the average of at least 67 of your HSC subjects. Same goes with SIBT (MQ) I think.

Thats a very big difference in terms of calculating the final ATAR if you'd think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)