6 words- HE JUST AINT THAT INTO YOU! (1 Viewer)

DaRanjed

lol
Don't be embarrased about watching 'Oprah'. C'mon.

Yeah, I watched this episode. :uhhuh:

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Me too. I kind of want to read the book, sounds kinda funny.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
see, now this is a time when this damn phrase may come in handy to solve something!

only recently one of my friends, who i only met a couple months ago, has become a really close friend. in fact we spend all our time together!

sometimes i think does he like me or doesnt he? cuz there is a certain degree of chemistry happeneing.. and just the way he acts around me sometimes...

he rang me up last nyt. and we got in a DnM and he told me he liked this ONE girl. and ever since his last girl who fuked him up quite a few yrs ago.. he put up barriers.. but now this ONE girl fuks up his routine and he cant stop thinking about her.. he doesnt know wat to do. cuz he doesnt wana RUIN THE FRIENDSHIP.. he says it aint worth it.

the stuff he described was pretty much stuff that happened between us and described our situation.. yet he never mentioned it was me directly.. so i figure its not.. why wud he talk to me so deeply about it if it was me you know?

so.. now im hella confused. is that girl me or someone else and did he even really like me?? or was HE JUST NOT THAT INTO ME :p

he rang me up today and we were abit edgy with each other. he said he wud explain things to me tonight. he said give him til tonight to explain himself. he said hes been confused and stuff... but im thinking wat if it is me? then wat do i do!.. or maybe its so not! i feel so fuckin messed up!!

solutions!??

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
when a guy doesnt call you for a while That's not necessarily true.. the guy might just be shy or he figures that you haven't called him for awhile and that you're over him.

or u havent seen or heard from a guy in a while Not necessarily, if he doesn't see you for awhile either he may think you're over him. Could be true though, lol.. if I didn't like a chick I probably could see myself doing that. But again, I could be doing that to chicks I really like aswell if I had evidence to suggest that she wasn't that much into me aswell.

or have been sent occasional txt msgs/emails every now and then but dont really hear from a guy Perhaps.

or are seeing someone and then they kida fade out.. Lol.. sounds pretty true I guess. But again, I have liked chicks before but figured that they weren't that much into me, even though I was still into them, so I just don't bother with something that's so futile to pursue.

and any other situation u can think of which u try to justify saying that the guy still likes you..

Erm, if you sms her with 'you're a bitch, I hate you'.. lol.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
ummm butterfly do you know this girl that he likes? cos if you dont, i think your the girl :D

and maybe you should tell him that you like him.... the guys probably confused as well.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
mr_speedy said:
ummm butterfly do you know this girl that he likes? cos if you dont, i think your the girl :D

and maybe you should tell him that you like him.... the guys probably confused as well.
no i dont. he doesnt have that many girl friends either. beside me and a couple of girls from work and stuff..
i asked him if he's been talking her, seeing her, and all that stuff. and he's vague hes like yeh i guess kinda.. and im like hmmm.. u spend all ur time with me doing all those things! when do u get the time to do that??
i said maybe u shud tell her how u feel.. maybe u shud get off the phone to me and talk to her. and i hear a massive groan and sigh and then he goes "god, im gonna smash my head against a brick wall!" im like im so confused what the?? :p

but that cud many things u know! ^^

i dnt know wat to do. ive been sitting here all morning (well i woke up at 12) so since ive been awake trying to figure out what the hell im gonna do..

to be honest im not sure if i like him. i mean i know part of me does. but we have become like best friends..

and im scared about what hes gonna end up telling me 2nyt.. i have a feeling yeh i mite be this girl of his but ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're like really really good friends! is it worth it?

Last edited:

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
JKDDragon said:
or u havent seen or heard from a guy in a while Not necessarily, if he doesn't see you for awhile either he may think you're over him. Could be true though, lol.. if I didn't like a chick I probably could see myself doing that. But again, I could be doing that to chicks I really like aswell if I had evidence to suggest that she wasn't that much into me aswell.

haha.. i did that to a guy recently.. felt so slack about it. but he broke up with his gf for 4 yrs despite the fact i told him on numerous occassions that there was nothing between us! wat an idiot who does this! and they had no reason to break up. so i bloked him on msn, didnt answer his emails, or msg's or calls and told him that i cudnt meet up with him. im like take the hint...

when he was telling me he liked me. i remeber specifically talking about a guy i was with at the time and how much i liked him and he still didnt get the hint instead he was like. oh.. do u feel that way about me? im like! wtf!! go awayyyyy :rolleyes:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Butterfly Kissz said:
Personally I would LOVE to do it, because I have fallen in love with some of my really good female friends before, but the huge risk is of course if the relationship doesn't work out and that it ends in a bad way i.e cheating, fighting etc.. cause then the friendship might be screwed aswell.

If you're sure you like him, go for it. If you're not sure, then I wouldn't risk it.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Butterfly Kissz said:
haha.. i did that to a guy recently.. felt so slack about it. but he broke up with his gf for 4 yrs despite the fact i told him on numerous occassions that there was nothing between us! wat an idiot who does this! and they had no reason to break up. so i bloked him on msn, didnt answer his emails, or msg's or calls and told him that i cudnt meet up with him. im like take the hint...

when he was telling me he liked me. i remeber specifically talking about a guy i was with at the time and how much i liked him and he still didnt get the hint instead he was like. oh.. do u feel that way about me? im like! wtf!! go awayyyyy :rolleyes:
He broke up with his gf of 4 years to be with you.. and then you totally ditched him cold turkey.. lmao, if I were him right now I'd go kill myself.. hahahaha.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
JKDDragon said:
He broke up with his gf of 4 years to be with you.. and then you totally ditched him cold turkey.. lmao, if I were him right now I'd go kill myself.. hahahaha.

i never ditched him. cuz from the very start i was like look buddy theres nothing going on between us! get it! and i told him how i wasnt interested and how i was with a guy at the time!! and how it was really never gonna happen.

i told him it was stupid breaking up with a girl who he had started dating since she was 12! they were 4yrs apart! and were together for 4yrs!

but he still did it! im like do u have a screw loose??

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
Butterfly Kissz said:
no i dont. he doesnt have that many girl friends either. beside me and a couple of girls from work and stuff..
i asked him if he's been talking her, seeing her, and all that stuff. and he's vague hes like yeh i guess kinda.. and im like hmmm.. u spend all ur time with me doing all those things! when do u get the time to do that??
i said maybe u shud tell her how u feel.. maybe u shud get off the phone to me and talk to her. and i hear a massive groan and sigh and then he goes "god, im gonna smash my head against a brick wall!" im like im so confused what the?? :p

but that cud many things u know! ^^

i dnt know wat to do. ive been sitting here all morning (well i woke up at 12) so since ive been awake trying to figure out what the hell im gonna do..

to be honest im not sure if i like him. i mean i know part of me does. but we have become like best friends..

and im scared about what hes gonna end up telling me 2nyt.. i have a feeling yeh i mite be this girl of his but ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your the girl!!!! trust me. us guys are lazy, and we dont call a girl all the time if we dont like her.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
mr_speedy said:
your the girl!!!! trust me. us guys are lazy, and we dont call a girl all the time if we dont like her.

if so! ahh wtf am i gonna do now!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

but serzly, thats a huge sterotype. cuz i know some of my friends call this one girl and they say they dnt like her. but .. ok. point taken neva mind.... :p

wat if there are just ppl out there who are that nice you know.. ?? arghh!! this is gay!!! 8o'clok i get a call!! i have "butterflies" in my stomach from nervousness! i dnt know wat to do or say if he tells me its me!!! wat r u suppose to say to somehting like that u know!!!

*CRIES*

man, being a girl sux! hehe

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
btw, jkddragon- pm'd u bak. so why dont i see you or why didnt u do it?? hmmm??? ;)

im waiting...

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
Butterfly Kissz said:
if so! ahh wtf am i gonna do now!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

but serzly, thats a huge sterotype. cuz i know some of my friends call this one girl and they say they dnt like her. but .. ok. point taken neva mind.... :p

wat if there are just ppl out there who are that nice you know.. ?? arghh!! this is gay!!! 8o'clok i get a call!! i have "butterflies" in my stomach from nervousness! i dnt know wat to do or say if he tells me its me!!! wat r u suppose to say to somehting like that u know!!!

*CRIES*

man, being a girl sux! hehe
oh well good luck!!! hope all works out

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
haha yeah keep the hourly updates coming... even thopugh im not going to be hear much longer....:p

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
mr_speedy said:
haha yeah keep the hourly updates coming... even thopugh im not going to be hear much longer....:p

yups
will do.. but ull get it 2moro lolz.. cuz im going to an 18th soon.. haha
:p

but im awaiting a scary call at 8!!!

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
so heres the smackdown.

i go to the 18th.. was pretty gay..
my fone was about to die so i ask if i can charge it..
at about 8.30 i call him cuz i had to ask him something.. im not very logical so i asked him for advice.. he's a friend ryt.. so its all good...

i asked him if i shud get in the car and drive my drunk friends around to some girls place that they wanted to hook up with or atleast get to come to the party.. but knowing them and their drunken state we wudda had a crash. cuz being in the car with them- 4 other guys,when theyre not drunk theyre already crazy like grabbing me from the back seat and mucking around so i cant drive properly... or atleast makes it hard to drive safely!

but yeh then he still sounded pretty bummed... and so he decided to call me bak, when he was "ready"

there goes about 1/2 hr later.. and i get the call.. he gets me to guess wats been wrong with him and of course i didnt say it straight up... i wasnt entirely sure ne way.. so yeh eventually i said u might like me? and hes like not just "like" its more than that! i got a sinking feeling in my stomach after that.. im like wtf and i gonna do now??? :rolleyes:
but i didnt turn him down flat out.. i said maybe we shud just take things slow. figure out wat we're gonna do... consequences and all that jazz...

he told me he'd been restless about it for weeks and it took him a whole day to come to terms with it and make a decision about whether or not we shud pursue something.. he said ive fuked him up lol cuz he's never ever felt like that b4 and been like that and he cant do things cuz im always on his mind..

so yeh.. then i hated the party- he lives about an hr away and hed neva been ne where near there b4. but he decided to pik me up and "rescue" me from it.. so he did and we went for a crusie and talked..

atm, i dont really feel that my whole heart is in it. im still pretty confused. searching for wat to do...

and to add to it, my phscyho ex camped outside my house last nyt afta seeing me at the party. i told him i wasnt gonna stay over and so he decided not to as well! makes me wonda wat the hell was he gonna do to me if i did!! :rolleyes: he went back to his stalker ways. he knew my friend was coming to get me last nyt and as soon as he heard my fone go off he walked outside under a tree with his arms folded staring intently into the car! kinda freaky

*cries* these situations are too hard to handle!

theres ur lowdown on the situation..
sorry if i bored u guys half to death.. :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)