:'( (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

SKA said:
i would know.
hes not an arsehole

why u always think the worst... i mean i guess its good to think the worst but hey its not really fair
He's a realist, and that's not thinking the worst, that's not the worst by far.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Shuter said:
He's a realist, and that's not thinking the worst, that's not the worst by far.
if only u knew this guy.. im not naive...

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Mr. Osama said:
I sense denial.
ok.. whatever helps u sleep at night.
i know alot of guys are really like that but u dont know him.. n im not just talking about me.. but ne 1 that knows him knows hes a good guy

Mr. Osama

SKA said:
ok.. whatever helps u sleep at night.
i know alot of guys are really like that but u dont know him.. n im not just talking about me.. but ne 1 that knows him knows hes a good guy
I am just making a judgement with the info u provided...he sounds like a two faced wanker.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Mr. Osama said:
I am just making a judgement with the info u provided...he sounds like a two faced wanker.
most people that dont know him say that

Collin

HSC
N/A
SKA said:
i would know.
hes not an arsehole

why u always think the worst... i mean i guess its good to think the worst but hey its not really fair
I'm a guy, I know how guys operate. Like Shuter already said, I'm a realist. I'm helping you by giving you the no-bullshit low down on what your bf may be upto. You may not like it, but I reckon you'd appreciate an honest opinion over a farce.

is a roflcopter
HSC
is this the dude who was on BOS a while back and you two had like some e-soap drama going on in non-school?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hun, you're being used in this relationship, the sooner you realise that the sooner you can move on.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SKA said:
ok first i wanna say sorry to everyoone for resorting to these forums but hey im in desperate need of help and i cant afford a shrink.

my bf says i dont do enough for him and i dont make him feel loved. How do i convince him that i would kiss the ground he walks on?
He wants sex. How obvious can it be?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
:'(

i give up

i dunno whats real ne more besides the fact that he still cares about me alot.. you are all making me see the glass half empty.. i hope its not true

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SKA said:
:'(

i give up

i dunno whats real ne more besides the fact that he still cares about me alot.. you are all making me see the glass half empty.. i hope its not true

S

Shuter

SKA said:
i dunno whats real ne more besides the fact that he still cares about me alot..
How do you know that?

Last edited by a moderator:

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
ok ppl this is that boy ur all talking about...
here is my little story not depicting every detail....
and all of u who think i need sex and head and shit like that r jus screwed up in the head.
u think the most important thing is sex in a relationship? no ppl its the love, care and respect that is needed to make a relationship work. (thats just my view) and also y u stereotyping that its the boy that wants the sex, has it ever occured to u that the girl may be the one demanding it all the time?

i have a reason for y i dont want to go out with ska so plz respect that. i love the girl and want to take care of her but this reason wont let me. there is a quote here making it sound like as if only i can have her and no one else. ummm the true meaning is this, if ska gets with sum1 else, there will be no more of butch and ska except being friends. and she is afraid of this.

sum ppl here have made out that i could be a 2 time double cock???
i dont blame u for saying this as u dont know me and u dont have to believe my words but i have never cheated on any of my girlfriends and have tried to treat them with the highest respect i could. i have more morality and dignity than to go and cheat on my girlfriend. thats just wrong. i neva tell my grilfriend what she can and cant do. its more like do whateva u want, but there will be consequences if u screw up.. e.g. arguments over her actions.

now on this thread, ok teresa and i are not together therefore she doesnt have to show me that she loves me blah blah.....
ok i accept that, but yet she can tell me what to do as in "your not allowed to go summernats". But yet she cant do this.... we r not together.
the thing is, we rnt together but pretty much act like we do.

sum of u here may be thinking y dont u 2 just break up... easy to say hard to do. we both have tried to make this happen. during this last couple of weeks i have tried to be more distant but it just does not work. too much emotion and love btween us over the 2 years just keeps us together.

all in all this relationship just wont work out btween us. ther r many other things that r involved that should only be heard btween us and our close friends not to ppl on the net.
i'll be leaving this site for good after this thread is no longer written in and also when ska gets back fron her cruise. the reason is, it time to let go of what we had and only keep the memories. i'll be getting a new mobile soon hence new number, she wont know it. its hard to let go of sum1 when all they gonna repeat is "u really wanna throw all of this away?" (she always does this to me and i cant help but stay with her).

sorry for the long post but this is what i had to say.
u dont have to believe me as u dont know me
but this is what i had to say.
u cant always judge a book by its cover

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
damn i know tat feeling

actualli i personalli reckon u should cool off and find different partners
because both of u seem to be playing psychological games and thats harsh..

me and my ex did tat but we cooled off.. learnt to respect the other person as no longer 'ours'.. and frankly as good as we felt together.. there were too many issues that we just paved over.. and it hurt us heaps.. we now realise we were a shit couple and better as friends :)

S

Shuter

I still would like to know what the main irreconsilible differance is?

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
damn i know tat feeling

actualli i personalli reckon u should cool off and find different partners
because both of u seem to be playing psychological games and thats harsh..

me and my ex did tat but we cooled off.. learnt to respect the other person as no longer 'ours'.. and frankly as good as we felt together.. there were too many issues that we just paved over.. and it hurt us heaps.. we now realise we were a shit couple and better as friends :)

i lyk that idea....
but dont think we can be friends straight away
tried that already and things just get back to normal.......
same ol same ol

the best method is to let time take its course

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i lik that u.. took the effort to make sure u dun call them..
.. lik me n her are sooo open that lik .. we dun make ground rules about no blaming bout the numerous times we break up.. lik our new partners.. and all the stupid shit we shared but lik otherwise its generalli good... cept she can still be a real cow.. :p

but hey that took ages after we broke up lik 6 months..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)