5 Mins Reading Time... (1 Viewer)

HSC
I just read the harder questions in an exam and let it stick in my mind, they usually figure out an answer subconsciously by the time I finish most the exam :D

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
casmira that;s a bloody good quality, if i read the hard ones first, i panic and firget everything.....well not everything, but i get scared and make mistakes.

HSC
I actually do use the reading time in maths to just sit there...but I don't try to psych other people out :p

I find looking through the paper very worrying...I tend to read Q's improperly and then decide I can't do them, and then panic so I find even the early Q's impossible...so I just stare blankly at the front page, or go to the toilet, or drink from my water bottle...

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
casmira that;s a bloody good quality, if i read the hard ones first, i panic and firget everything.....well not everything, but i get scared and make mistakes.
totally synthesised my creative answer response in english because of that *polishes head*

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hhheeh, english i agree.....for maths i'd never do that personally, because i seriously will freak out and my brian will go haywire

roadcone

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
that is why heaps of people will recommend that you don't look at anything during reading time in a maths exam, or at very minimum only question one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)