4U for kurt (1 Viewer)

hellopenguin666

HSC
Hi. I am in year 11 and I go to Kurt for math. I go to a private school and I joined Kurt last year. I found kurt a pretty good tutor and I have improved a lot since joining. However, his 4U class starts from next week and the class time is 8.30-10.30pm which is crazy to me bc I sleep at 10-10.30pm on school nights. I am not sure if I want to attend the class as I am a morning-person who can't stay up this late and I am worried that I have school the next day and I have to wake up at 6am for sports training... I am rlly hesitant bc its too much burden to attend a class this late and there is no point if I am tired, but I know that kurt can rlly help me with 4u hsc. The other option for me is going to dr du, but I was there last yr before going to kurt - I was in A2 but I rlly wanted to go A1 if I rlly need to leave kurt. But seriuosly kurt is so helpful and my only problem is time so pls help me😭😭

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Hi. I am in year 11 and I go to Kurt for math. I go to a private school and I joined Kurt last year. I found kurt a pretty good tutor and I have improved a lot since joining. However, his 4U class starts from next week and the class time is 8.30-10.30pm which is crazy to me bc I sleep at 10-10.30pm on school nights. I am not sure if I want to attend the class as I am a morning-person who can't stay up this late and I am worried that I have school the next day and I have to wake up at 6am for sports training... I am rlly hesitant bc its too much burden to attend a class this late and there is no point if I am tired, but I know that kurt can rlly help me with 4u hsc. The other option for me is going to dr du, but I was there last yr before going to kurt - I was in A2 but I rlly wanted to go A1 if I rlly need to leave kurt. But seriuosly kurt is so helpful and my only problem is time so pls help me😭😭
If you live close to Kurt it shouldn’t be a problem. Surely an extra 30 minutes later wouldn’t completely deplete you in the morning. Just shower and do everything before you go to tutor so all you have to do is get changed and brush your teeth before going to bed.

hellopenguin666

HSC
i thought you could choose mon to thurs for kurt – still 8:30-10:30 for all of them but maybe you could pick a better day that doesn't clash with your sports training etc.? maybe trial it for a bit and see how it goes
Yea but I have training for 4/5 days 😭

Gr00by

HSC
bro its not that deep. Kurt is a good tutoring centre, and u have the opportunity to study 4U there. Its a good sacrifice surely, it wont make that big of a diff lmao?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)