4u cambridge textbook (1 Viewer)

Foo Fighter

does any1 have a link or the 4u cambridge 'worked solutions' for all the questions? tnx

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
lollz do a search of the forum...
or look down a few topics ...

its been asked before...

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lol its been asked too many times, do a search...there wont b any links nemore coz buchanan took hte solutions out...i thought when u create a new account it jus replaces ur old one?!

Giant Lobster

HSC
Didnt drbuchanan take it off his site cos the owner requested they be taken off cos he/she wanted a profit from selling them? just a thought... i doubt you'll find another copy lieing around on the net

if u do however, hand it over! :D

victorling

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Foo Fighter
does any1 have a link or the 4u cambridge 'worked solutions' for all the questions? tnx

i have tried looking for it during my hsc
um..ask for your maths teacher for the solution..they got the solution booklet for all the questions

J0n

N/A
HSC
Originally posted by victorling
i have tried looking for it during my hsc
um..ask for your maths teacher for the solution..they got the solution booklet for all the questions
Haha, yeah - i just found out that our school library has them, and guess who wrote them... none other than **** ** ***** :D
btw, they were all typed up - not like the ones on buchanan's site

J0n

N/A
HSC
Originally posted by nathan_ernest
Does your school have ALL of them or just a few chapters? cause that would of cost them alot of money. (youre talking about sami el blahblah right?)
Yeah, they have all the chapters i think(bit useless to have just a few). I don't think it would cost that much money though(for a school), since they only have one copy of each chapter. And yeah, they are Sami's.
Originally posted by nathan_ernest
I would trust Mr Buchanan's solutions rather than sami's. Sami is a physist with way to much time to spare.
Say um...are those things copyrighted??
Yeah, i guess buchanans solutions would probably be better - the point was, they are probably not the same ones.
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
Didnt drbuchanan take it off his site cos the owner requested they be taken off cos he/she wanted a profit from selling them?

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by drbuchanan
I took solutions off the net not because someone is making a profit by selling them, but rather because it's better if students do the problems themselves rather than read somebody elses solutions (with a few exceptions like the proof of Fermat's Last Theorem, etc., which I left on the net)
Weak man. Lol.

We all need answers to Q8. Well everyone barring turtle, spice girl, and alot of others. But I need those answers. Hmph.

Actuarial Boy
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
ryan: Your MEAN!!! :chainsaw:

to think what i did for you too! this is what i get in return!

/me runs off and cries in despair
wow.. off topic :p stay on topic kimmeh!! or else ...

--------------------
i had this status on for a long time since u complained abt me having custom on msn :D
ahaha sorri sorri i kno u sold me brand new terry lee txtbooks n even delivered em to me so nice of u ^^

ill change it when im not tired :D

Actuarial Boy
HSC
u can talk :p
ur the one who puts up useless msgs all the time (eg : that one) :p

jkjk :p:p

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
NO. there WAS one site, but the solutions got taken off. you can however buy the solutions for like $30 a chapter. or you can ask your school librarian/maths teacher.

best of all, you can do the damn thing yourself. if you can't do it, ask your teacher the next day. or ask a really smart friend of yours. or just post up the problem up here. You'll get the full solution by people who are better at maths than Sami al Hosri. trust me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)