• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

48 Hours!!! (1 Viewer)

Pubert

HSC
No, not really. Just go to school with the intention to absolutely listen to every bit of information that comes out of your teachers mouth and start writing your notes and reading texts and stuff from day one. Go over the text book and look at examples and just read the content before the next day so you know what the teacher is on about. Make consistent 2hr study from day one a habit. So you get home and every every day at the specified time you study.

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
i seriously can not believe it.....these holidays have gone so fast. im not really scared i just want it to begin so i can get it over and done with. im looking forward to the challenge though. best of luck to everyone :)

dreamer7

HSC
Thanks for reminding me. :S

Nah, I'm actually looking forward to year 12. Kind of.

Is anyone here doing Ext 2 English?

Rebecca1234

HSC
i am the same, i want it to be over and done with, i really can not wait to get out of school and enter the big wide world out there! But like ^^^ already said jus write alot of notes, u might not need them but hey!! Better having more than less!! Goodluck everyone!! :)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
OOh, you people are going to go insane from Yr12. See you on the other side!

-P_D

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
haha hsc... lot of work involved yeah but it'll pass by...

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Mmmm, well, for me I guess it's conslusive now: It's time for us '06 Prelim'ers to move onto the 'HSC' forum :).
Bye bye to the 'Prelim' forum.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Nah, I've become too attached to the prelim forum. It's so upsetting.

NobodyKnows

HSC
Have fun and relax for now, the hard slog comes with the Trials....

The only advice I could offer is that if you do subjects that require a Major Work of sorts (EE2, Hist Ext, Music Viva Voce or composition -or even the performance pieces-, Society and Culture PIP, Drama IP) DO NOT neglect your other subjects and course work. Because of 4unit english I neglected everything else so very badly. I was about a term behind in Maths, which wasn't cool, but since I have a tutor (cuz I'm shit with numbers, lol) I got back on track for that, but I also left Ext I out of the picture, along with Ancient History.... and I'm paying for it now.

All I'm saying is, try not to favour certain subjects and neglect the others. It's best to hate everything you do for your HSC - then you won't miss it when it's over!! :)

Lani89

HSC
I guess it won't really hit us until next year that we really are in year 12. At the moment it feels more like just another term.

vg_woz_here

HSC
Pubert said:
No, not really. Just go to school with the intention to absolutely listen to every bit of information that comes out of your teachers mouth and start writing your notes and reading texts and stuff from day one. Go over the text book and look at examples and just read the content before the next day so you know what the teacher is on about. Make consistent 2hr study from day one a habit. So you get home and every every day at the specified time you study.

i wish you good luck on that. like are you really gonna attempt that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)