:(((( (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
WHAT DO I DOOOO i think im acc gonna fail math on monday, idk why tf im so bad at adv. im ranking first for mx1 and im good at it but fsr adv is just kicking my butt, every past paper i do i get like 60% or 70% and its making me cry i just don't understand the content, and on top of everything I WANNA DO MED 🔫🔫🔫 SO I CANT STUFF UP MONDAY

does anyone have last minute tips, im so stumped rn i don't think doing anymore past papers will help idfk what to do

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
personally i feel like i'm gonna fail maths adv too, despite the marks i'm getting in trial and past hsc papers. i'm just going through people's summary notes/sheets on maths topics and i'm just flicking through papers and looking at the solutions of questions i would have mostly gotten stumped on if i attempted them (credit to @Unovan there)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
ngl its kinda everything, like im mostly losing marks over stupid probability stuff and optimisation and omlll them z scores with those tables i cant ever do them

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
WHAT DO I DOOOO i think im acc gonna fail math on monday, idk why tf im so bad at adv. im ranking first for mx1 and im good at it but fsr adv is just kicking my butt, every past paper i do i get like 60% or 70% and its making me cry i just don't understand the content, and on top of everything I WANNA DO MED 🔫🔫🔫 SO I CANT STUFF UP MONDAY

does anyone have last minute tips, im so stumped rn i don't think doing anymore past papers will help idfk what to do
Don't panic blud you still have a whole day that's plenty of time to cram advanced

What topics don't u understand

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

bro is disturbing the great chain of being

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
An important part of doing that strategy is reattempting the question without solutions and getting it right --> if you get it wrong again go back through solutions, look at notes then retry

cossine

HSC

So the first step would be to determine what are your definitions, axioms and theorems you need to know. The second step is application. Maybe the concepts you were taught were applied in unexpected way.

Since you mention probability:

E.g., do you know how z-score is defined?
What is the standard normal distribution? If you are given the cdf of a standard normal distribution how can you calculate probability for a non-standard normal distribution?
What is the definition of conditional probability?
What is bayes theorem?
When do you use bayes theorem over the definition of conditional probability?

Try referring your textbook or math stack exchange if need be.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC

i mean ur fkd, u said it urself no?

revise ur notes, get back to papers. go to sleep rn, ur too panicked to be studying. simple solution thank me later

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC

Remember: https://boredofstudies.org/threads/who-is-screwed-in-maths.2331/post-7509524

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)