:( (1 Viewer)

s9a

HSC
2 weeks left, idk like how to get over the sadness of graduating

like yeah im glad but yk the generic stuff, missing teachers, the vibes

and lowkey gonna miss the people i never spoke to cause like w my friends i can see em again but them.. prolly never yk? Damn

s9a

HSC
guys also, what do i do if i have a crush on my legal teacher like fr its not a joke. Genuinely the most perfect creation to be created i love him bro. never gon see him again plus he taken. ugh

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC

and lowkey gonna miss the people i never spoke to cause like w my friends i can see em again but them.. prolly never yk? Damn
nah fr tho ill miss my eco teacher, my bio teacher, my chemistry teacher, my math adv teacher, my math extension teacher, my maths extension 2 teacher, my old teachers from previous grades, but not my english teacher *cough cough*

Rattlehead15

HSC

Tbh I can't wait to just never see or contact anyone from my school ever again

• Love
Reactions: s9a

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
nah fr tho ill miss my eco teacher, my bio teacher, my chemistry teacher, my math adv teacher, my math extension teacher, my maths extension 2 teacher, my old teachers from previous grades, but not my english teacher *cough cough*
so u spent all tht time typing instead of saying "all my teachers except eng"

s9a

HSC
Instructions unclear?
Step 1: Don't
Step 2: Repeat step 1
i need him bro. like i would like to not do something but i atleast needa shoot my shot, cant miss out on the oppurtunity.

s9a

HSC
Take a photo of the teacher in question, go to officeworks, get a big banner of them professionally printed, put it up on your bedroom wall, get some candles, light the candles each morning and night, worship the banner and thank your teacher in prayer for their service to you in the public edication system, repeat this every day for 5 mins morning and 5 mins night, then go about your day normally. Problem solved
oohhh perfect thank you ! def gonna do that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)