• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

40 Hour Famine (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I would've gone without eating but i'm a vego and mum hates it so she'd go off if i didn't eat at all. next year i wanna go blind for 40 hours :p i chose not to talk because people in 3rd world countries dont really have a voice...if you know what i mean.
Are you going to have a cane when you walk around? What would you do all day? I think I'd rather go without food than go without my eyeballs.

stevey6404

HSC
Yeah I'm doing it, just registered today and now trying to find some sponsors! =D

simmowrites

HSC
I'm not doing it this year. Heaps of my friends from church did it, I got bagged out because I chose not to. Call it selfish, but Australia has a heap of people suffering, and yet that get so much less publicity than things like this. My argument is that before we try and help other people, maybe we should start looking at our own society.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I haven't decided what to give up... i was thinking of giving up BoS, Facebook and msn XD

Uncle

Banned
HSC
not just the starving people of the third world, think about the special forces who starve in search of rations in harsh environments.

ofc, why sponsor people to not eat when u can just donate to charity directly

ok this post may be mentally disturbing, but try giving up the
internet
oh shit blackout, google the electrician on that old PC there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)