4 Years Experience Math Tutor 2u, 3u, 4u, 99.60 UAI Blacktown Area :) (1 Viewer)

polythenepam

HSC
Hi, I'm an experienced private maths tutor and a tutor at North Shore coaching college (over 4 years experience). I am looking for students since the '09 hsc has finished and I have spots to fill from old students. I'm willing to travel to a convenient location, (library, home, etc.). I tutor 2unit, extension 1 and extension 2, (aswell as general maths although I cannot provide the material for this). I will arrange lessons according to you and can provide discounts for longer blocks or long term tutoring agreements. My rate is $25 - $35 p/hr depending on the arrangements of the lesson.
My ('05) HSC marks were as follows:
UAI - 99.60
Mathematics ext 1 - 97
Mathematics ext 2 - 95

I am currently doing a Actuarial Studies doubled with Computing Science at Macquarie University(currently in my 4th year), and will be doing a phD in financial mathematics once I graduate. I am confident in my mathematics skills and enjoy teaching new students whether they are struggling with the most basic topics or looking to excel in their HSC.

Please don't hesitate to contact me as I'm always happy to meet new students. :)

For more information/enquiries please email me at
the_baq@hotmail.com
OR
call/sms me on

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)