*** 4 years experience/ English, Chemistry, Economics/ UAI 99.95 *** (1 Viewer)

Dhruv74

HSC
Hi guys,

My name is Dhruv. I’m a 4th year Medicine student at UNSW. I am currently tutoring English, Chemistry and Economics in Beecroft and Epping.

My credentials include:
  • UAI 99.95 in the 2007 HSC
  • Premier's Award and Australian Student's Prize (Lord Florey Prize)
  • Academic Scholar at Sydney Grammar (2002-2007)
  • My HSC subjects were Maths Extension 2 , English Extension 2 , Chemistry and Economics. I received a NSW State Ranking of 7th in English Extension 1.
What I offer:

1) I assess your strengths and weaknesses and make a structured plan to address your specific issues and help you develop a thorough understanding of the theory.

2) I focus on improving your exam technique and maximising your marks by showing you the tips and tricks to get a UAI of 99.95. For example I will show you how to:
- effectively analyse ideas, values and techniques in English texts, and structure your essays
- score full marks in longer response Chemistry questions
- score full marks in Economics short answer questions and essays

3) I have many resources including essays, notes and past papers that you are welcome to use

4) I offer specific assistance and advice for individual assessment tasks

5) I have strong communication skills that have been developed through my involvement in Debating, Debating Adjudicating and Medicine Interview Preparation. This helps me explain concepts in clear, concise and logical ways.

My experience:
  • Four years and over 1500 hours of private tutoring experience for over 50 students from a mix of selective, private and comprehensive schools
  • Offered a tutoring position by the Principal of Sydney Grammar
  • Teaching classes and workshops of up to 50 students at several commercial tutoring companies
If you are interested or have any questions please email dhruv_74@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Dhruv

nossy7becks

HSC
hey, im looking for some help with EE1 and Eng Adv. i was wondering what the rates are

could you PM me pls

thanks,

Evan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)