4 Unit Maths (1 Viewer)

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
golfpro said:
People shouldnt do a subject because of good scaling geez.

Im no mathematical genius but i enjoy maths, the reason i chose 4 unit is because i want to study astronomy and astrophysics at university and you need a HIGH level of maths to study those subjects, obviously physics too.

If i had no passion for astronomy etc i would probably never have chosen maths at all !
i have no passion for anything sciency or mathsy..
and i intend to steer far away frm it in uni..
but truth be told.. i'm good at it and i enjoy the straightforwardness of it, it's objectiveness... and how you can get instantaneous feedback [ie. correct. or incorrect.]

i enjoy eng and hist alot more... but i need maths as a variation

and i need it to get into the course i want.. [or get close to the 99.55 i need for it..]

rottendodo

HSC
Well actually, 4u maths is my best subject (well, maths), and I am enjoying it (hell I admited it!) so I didnt choose it for the scaling.
I was just getting worried, especially entering marks into SAM..... I had to be generous to myself to get 90. and I was expecting more...
peh.. moderation. Il have a look for it now.

rottendodo

HSC
no luck, ive found some stuff about moderating in general, that is adjusting between schools (ive heard that story about a billion times), and also low band cutoffs :S but nothign really I find relevant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)