4 unit maths terms...joking :) (1 Viewer)

Bob Wilson

The BOB
HSC
Explain please

Can someone explain what "moved and stuck" is supposed to mean.
I don't get it.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Moved to another froum (because it was in the wrong one) & made an important thread in the forum it was moved to.

Important means the thread won't fall down the thread index even if nobody has replied to it for a year - it's always 'stuck' at the top. Commonly called stickies.

Rikb

HSC
gman03 said:
Anyone used Signpost maths book for junior years? I used to have a math teacher reading the "jokes" out of it and giggle as he speak... I'm like one of the idiot of the class just laugh before he finished the jokes (cuz he is so lame, let alone the joke itself).... Apparently he was very pleased at what I did (thought me laughing at the <i>joke</i> and <i>appreciating</i> maths) and everybody else thought me as the teacher pets..... I lfirst aughed at year 8 (first time I had this very teacher) and ever since I had him for maths... for 2.5 more years until he retired.. regreted at what I did :(
u an NSB gman? sounds awful like ole Mr W....*strangle, choke*
#I told you not to say that.

volition

arr.
HSC
Well here are two maths pick up lines that I heard somewhere:

1. Baby, I wish you were x squared and i was x cubed so that way, I'd be the area under YOUR curve (this one was posted earlier)
2. Baby, I wish you were sin squared x and I was cos squared x, so that way, together we'd be 1

mcsmells

HSC
Do i have some maths jokes
Well the first one is cool but it isnt mine, it is my friends so i am not taking all the credit for it...
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix...
Don't drink and derive

I dunno that ones alright
I would have to say that latus rectum is clearly the funniest part of maths
I love it
everytime i hear it i laugh
lol oh yes and i heard that the year 11 teacher told the class an awesome way of remembering the 4 quadrants thing with A S T C or... S | A
T | C
you know what i mean
well
we were taught All Stations to Central
lol well this teacher taught them
All Sluts Take Cock
I love it
Hilarious

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
mcsmells said:
lol oh yes and i heard that the year 11 teacher told the class an awesome way of remembering the 4 quadrants thing with A S T C or... S | A
T | C
you know what i mean
well
we were taught All Stations to Central
lol well this teacher taught them
All Sluts Take Cock
I love it
Hilarious

All Students Take Cocaine
is another 1 ... but all sluts take cock is a good one

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
Find an extreme latus rectum...
It means find an extremity of a latus rectum. I got confused when I got that question and my class has a good laugh...

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
My Teacher says (ASTC): All Students Talk Crap
And in my class that is damn true (for ext 1 anyway)

But seriously he says so many random jokes...atleast 3 a lesson sometimes related to maths and sometimes just anything
One day he did a real long one about some Irish Guy with a lisp
All I know is...........they sure are lame

Mongke

HSC
Crikket said:
DEDUCE: Hence (apparently a bigger word for it)

HENCE: use what you just did before you silly turkey

TANGENT: 1) (to go off on) n. To talk about random mathematics
2) a Perverted line touching a curve at a right angle
also known as a WAFFLE

T: a magical variable wihch solves every mathematical problem and world hunger.

DUMMY VARIABLE: substitute in, make a huge, rarely understood mathematical leap of faith, dummy!

INTEGRATION: involves an equation with dy/dx, commonly solved by cancelling the @ (theta) and thinking no further.

CONIC: Sharp pointy things, good for stabbing certain people in the head.

TRICK QUESTION: what the teachers and exam setters are trying to do to make us feel unintelligent and reduce what little self esteem we have. usually leads to an individual spiralling down in depression , and sex, drugs, rock and roll, or quitting shcool to beocme a professional busker.

CHANGE OF VARIABLE: "mathematical mahem - we do some absolutely disgusting things because they work!" --Mark Arnold

LOGS: world's solution to mathematical problems. "Once i've got a log, i don't have to do anything" --Mark Arnold
heheheh. maths people jokes.

Elmaxo

HSC
How about the one where you say "I'm one over cos c" and see who gets it... It's pretty lame if you have to be told what it means, so only cool people like all you 4 unit people will get it. :cool:

funnyperson1000

Kelly Clarkson is Hot! ^^
HSC
Find integral of cotx.....
Circle integral of cotx, yay! I found it!
...ok...might be a bit weird but worth a try if you're stuck

gamecw

HSC
Elmaxo said:
How about the one where you say "I'm one over cos c" and see who gets it... It's pretty lame if you have to be told what it means, so only cool people like all you 4 unit people will get it. :cool:

<TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:40:39 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>im one over cosC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:40:45 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>????</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:40:49 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>im?</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:40:53 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>one?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:07 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>you got 1/cosC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:22 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>I AM 1/cosC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:33 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>what the hell is that??</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:50 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>????????</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:54 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>I AM???</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:56 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>whats 1/cosC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:42:50 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>secC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:34 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>god...</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:41 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>that is so lame..........</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:43 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>are you serious?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:50 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>this is coming from my bf???</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:51 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>omg...</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:54 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>*faints*</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:44:27 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>THAT WAS SO GAY</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:44:39 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>i seriously cant believe u said that</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :burn:

gamecw

HSC
dn bother addin her. i backspaced part of her email :mad1:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
gamecw said:
<TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:40:39 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>im one over cosC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:40:45 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>????</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:40:49 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>im?</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:40:53 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>one?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:07 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>you got 1/cosC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:22 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>I AM 1/cosC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:33 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>what the hell is that??</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:50 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>????????</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:54 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>I AM???</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:56 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>whats 1/cosC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:42:50 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>secC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:34 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>god...</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:41 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>that is so lame..........</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:43 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>are you serious?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:50 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>this is coming from my bf???</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:51 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>omg...</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:54 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>*faints*</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:44:27 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>THAT WAS SO GAY</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:44:39 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>i seriously cant believe u said that</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :burn:
That's gold!! :D

Damn girls can be so talkative on online chat. :p

Shortbreads

HSC
I love my teacher's method for getting us to remember the pythagorean identities,
"A tan makes for one sexy body," and my favourite "One in a cot makes for some cosy sex."

Although he said never to repeat those... so I'm hoping he's not lurking around here somewhere... *glances furtively over shoulder*

You know it took me three goes to post that. Does the internet not want my maths humour?! I'm sick of being discriminated against!

Last edited:

Sandchairs

Shoopin Da Woop
HSC

every time i see this i cant believe some1 wrote it. i was also raised on All Students Take Cocaine
Also for the pun of it (no pun intended):

i hope you've REALISED what your doing

{boy leans over and looks at girls work} boy:"yeah id root u"
girl:"i knew it was going to be a COMPLEX afternoon"
boy:"as long as you REALISE what your doing its not a problem"
girl:"not this ARGUMENT again"

note also. "id root u 4 pi" <--Mathematical pickup line!!! always works

i might think up some more later

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)