4 days left before the CHEMISTRY EXAM!! (1 Viewer)

--Anisha--

HSC
I haven't studied yet! and haven't been doing so well so far... so got a lot 2 do.. considering pattern of exams its likely to be a mix of easy and unfair hard lucky us huh?

falltopieces

HSC
--Anisha-- said:
I haven't studied yet! and haven't been doing so well so far... so got a lot 2 do.. considering pattern of exams its likely to be a mix of easy and unfair hard lucky us huh?
Yeah I agreed so far:

2U- Harder than 2004
3u- Easier than 2004
Biology- Slightly easier than 2004
ESL- Easier than 2004
PDHPE- Harder than 2004
4u- Harder than 2004
I'm not sure about other subjects..

Steven88

HSC
N/A
well i think im okays for chemistry cause i studied it in stuvac...but i havent looked at it since the HSC started so im hoping that it comes back to me when i look at it again tomorrow...im more concern about physics really..

im scared they might put a stupid question worth 8marks,.. thats what they did for bilogy (stupid virus question) and apparently legal as well..i hope they dont do that!!

falltopieces

HSC
Steven88 said:
well i think im okays for chemistry cause i studied it in stuvac...but i havent looked at it since the HSC started so im hoping that it comes back to me when i look at it again tomorrow...im more concern about physics really..

im scared they might put a stupid question worth 8marks,.. thats what they did for bilogy (stupid virus question) and apparently legal as well..i hope they dont do that!!
I did bio too and those last questions were quite tricky and hard. What mark do you think you'll get?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Anything worth above 4 marks irritates me.

I hope my HSC exams will end on a good note. My chemistry marks have been consistent for quite awhile now, and a lot of the information is probably permanently stuck in my head as I had to write about them probably over 50 times in the past year.

There is some pressure though because my parents expect me to do the best in this and also because the HSC is the last chance I have at beating the biggest Chem whiz in my grade who always, always beats me by just a few marks.

05er

HSC
Chem should be a sinch. If you work consistantly through the year you've got it nailed.

Most of the problems will come with the extended responses.

HSC
my marks climbed for chemistry, 59% then 60% (big difference eh) then whack 85% chemistry trial (CSSA), thankYOU past papers! I hope to push that up to low 90s for the chem hsc
imo i reckon it will be hard, last years was really easy, I hope its hard though, that way it rules out people who've studied alot and know their shit well (ie. dreamerish) and those who havent

Sally_Hatton

Chemistry

Well the pattern of exams so far has been HARD!!! So i think chem will be too. DAMN!!! And i havent started studying yet... hmmmm might do some tomorrow

falltopieces

HSC
Sally_Hatton said:
Well the pattern of exams so far has been HARD!!! So i think chem will be too. DAMN!!! And i havent started studying yet... hmmmm might do some tomorrow[/OUOTE]

I hope they don't give us too much practical stuff though

HSC
Chemistry is gonna be a bitch. My teacher didn't teach any of the option topic but just photocopied the topic from a textbook and told us to learn it for 'our very last holiday homework'....... so instead of just revising I'm learning a WHOLE NEW TOPIC. So yeah, I've pretty much spent all day just learning about forensics. I just hope the big 8 marker at the end is something easy like about ethics or some crap lol.

falltopieces

HSC
Marcus Aurelius said:
Chemistry is gonna be a bitch. My teacher didn't teach any of the option topic but just photocopied the topic from a textbook and told us to learn it for 'our very last holiday homework'....... so instead of just revising I'm learning a WHOLE NEW TOPIC. So yeah, I've pretty much spent all day just learning about forensics. I just hope the big 8 marker at the end is something easy like about ethics or some crap lol.
Our school is doing shipwrecks and salvage. I'm sure it is easier than Forensics.
Good luck though!!

HSC
Marcus Aurelius said:

oman what a bish of a teacher! i can't learn like that, out of pure notes and words. i need ppl to explain.

falltopieces

HSC
midnight_magick said:
saturday and sunday study 4 chem, mon tues study for physics.... but of course the universe will find some way to distract me and destroy my schedule.
Luckily I have dropped Physics lol

console

chem should be a walk in the park.....easy 15 marks in multiple choice and 25 marks in de option....probly the middle section is gonna be the hardest...it covers a broad area of each thing in de syllabus...jus make sure u memorise de syllabus and ur'll play god :D:D

Steven88

HSC
N/A
falltopieces said:
I did bio too and those last questions were quite tricky and hard. What mark do you think you'll get?

i dont know but i hope its a band 5..i studied hard for that exam/....i wannted a 90 but ohh well...i hope i can still get 80s......what you think you got???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)