30 Days: Morgan Spurlock (1 Viewer)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
this weeks one was pretty good, i didnt know college students in america were so stupid. binge drinking really messes around with your body, she was doing the complete oppisite to what she was before.

next week is a straight man living in gay san fransico...that should be a good one.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
that blonde chik was a dumb bitch...most times she drinks she blacks out and cant remem shit the next day...and shes full braggin about it to her mum...lol..nd her mum doesnt care

this morgan spurlock thing is VERY similar to john safran vs god. except john safran actually does the shit and JSvsGod is better. nonetheless this show is worth watching.

HSC
N/A
Can't wait until this week's episode...turning into a homosexual!
"Gay sex is so hot right now" lol

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
this weeks one was great, he really did change his perspective on gays in the end...how about him and his friend in the gay bar? hahaha!

next weeks one is the one ive been waiting for, it should be awesome.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
this week's one was so touching... i feel for that guy trying to accept gays.. so happy that he really changed his views at the end...

and it was so funny how he went home and told what he did with his parents.. they were disgusted.. hahaha

Jiga

Yesterdays one on the Muslims I think was ok. Some points that came out it for me though:

1. The guys in charge of the mosques arent very smart at all, which is concerning. Maybe it was the language barrier, but he certainly sounded lost and didnt answer that guys questions very effectively - so he had to go to someone else

2. There was a good point about how you cant really blame the mulims as much for the terroist attacks and say they are all terroists because even Americans etc have bombed their own country before, and the extremists bomb their own people to

3. You cant expect the Muslims to apologise for their actions because realistically it isnt their fault that their are nuts in this world. It is only unlucky that they have millions of followers and as a result the amount of nuts is seen to be more.

4. One of the women said that muslims should get out of their bubble more, I think this is true, by acting like a secret soceity it doesnt help your image. Ive seen this at a mosque right near me, every bit of work they get done is from fellow muslims etc etc.

5. Lastly, despite knowing how normal muslims are, people, including myself, would always be very wary of say an arab sitting next to you on a plane. This is partially brought on about by the muslims not really condemning the terrosits, and I dont know why they dont, its not an apology, and as a result it gives the impression that there all/most of them are in on it, as silly as that logic sounds

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Well, I think that Muslims are very valid in the way they are culturally and societally.

That said, that was a great episode. I also liked how (sadly) people on the streets were giving their disgusting views on Muslims in general, and the asian guy saying "You dont see white people blowing things up" and that awesome guy shooting back saying "What about Oklahoma?" Great.

The minimum wage eppy was excellent. Have yet to watch the Binge Drinking Mother ep, and didnt care for the gay one at all. I disliked the exploration of it (very stereotypical and surfacial).

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
That episode portrayed that most Americanz are intolerant bastardz, which iz a shame. That Asian guy in particular, shame on him.

Credit must go to the guy, bein the only non-Muslim in a mosque would be very very uncomfortable indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)