3 Days left how do we "FEEL" (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Time is ticking, i feel shitless at the same time feeling excited as school is finishing, at times i feel im in a holiday mode, im kidding myself when the HSC is right in front of my face

How are you all people doing? Looking forward motivated or scared shitless but excited at the same time?

Anyways i hope you all best of luck!

rhinoivory

I've got a soar throat due to stress, yet I'm jumping for joy, one month and that's it! We're only human anyway! Make sure you keep ur mind on what is important, and we should ne fine. As for me, I've gotta go to the doctor and get something... I also need to get some proper sleep...

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Why don't you check out the poll i posted - Crunch Time. There you can vote, and see how everyone is receiving the HSC.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
only 1 month...yeah Id probably be more stressed on sat arvo/sunday...roughly abt 24 days toll my last exam:)

chris42

HSC
Yeah I think of combination of exciteness and stress about the first exam being just around the corner.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
i'm so scared... i'm just scared that no matter how much i study, there will be things in the paper that i just cannot answer... and it's scary!!
i think i just keep thinking of the worst possible situations - like "have i totally studied the wrong thing" etc.!!
i think i also need to stress less!

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
then.. just don't study :p

reduces your chance of disappointment + stress that you studied the wrong thing at the exam. could get your mood down and screw you up..

just kidding anyways, how do we "FEEL" should be very obvious as we are still posting here despite the fact that only 3 day is left..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you all make me scared! i was calm until now, now i am scared, but it is really just another exam, we have done them before, plenty of times

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
3 DAYS LEFT! But, i thought i only had 13 years til my HSC.... hang on, wait a sec... im not in kindy nemore.... :O OMG time does go by sooo fast!!!! :O:O:O

lol

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
my throat is fuckign soar aswell.. i better not get sick during hsc... omg what if i do
i'd hate myself forever
meh ..
but yeah i'm stressing the closer it gets..everytime i think about it i feel sick in the stomach...i know i am making a big deal out of it in my head but still..to think that i might not be able to reach my expectations..hmmm
i guess i'll find out once its over...

mememe

That count down timer on the boredofstudies page doesn't help. I was all calm and then i saw the seconds ticking away and now i'm panicking!!!

N

ND

Hahah yeh, i sit there watching the seconds tick down, thinking "damn, i'm wasting valuable study seconds".

muldersgun

HSC
i haven't done crap for the last couple of weeks. Failure is looming on the horizon......and UAIs are rising.......this whole thing just sucks....and it has sucked for way too long

[WILL_wang]

hahh nahh man dis shit helps...

gets my adrenalin flowin'

im havin comp on juss 4 da coutdown!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)