2U student in need of inspiration from 4U maths geniuses (1 Viewer)

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
hello all
I'm in 2U maths and I'm finding that that it's not satisfying my needs. I wish I could go up but I'm stuck here forever. please please please help me, help meeeeeeeooooo

thanku :D

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
ur saying ur doing 2 unit and u wish u were doing 3/4 unit??

hmmm thats a problem! i dont think ud be able to advance at this stage. especially to 3 unit seeing as its a 2 year course u would have so much work to catch up on! i mean last year i left 3 unit mid way thru the year and at the end decided to go back and also do 4unit and it took a lot of time to catch up .. not because it was hard as such just because their were soo many topics!!! id talk to ur maths teachers but i honestly doubt there is enough time to do the 3 unit course now and therefore u couldnt do 4 unit because u need 3 unit.. smeh! if u really want a UAI including maths 3/4 unit i think the only solution is go back and do those 2 subjects next year at tafe or something cause i dont see any possbile way u could learn all the work in 4 months.. no way in hell in my opinion. u shouldve considered this earlier!

sorry
good luck - id say just work ur ass off in 2 unit and get a really good mark!

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
how can we help u o_O
inspiration?!?! motivation?!

do well in ur 2unit exam or ill give u an ass kicking XD :p

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
i suppose you can go through some practice papers for 3 unit, but make sure they have a worked solution sheet with it
but i agree with the others, i'd work really hard to get like, first in the state for 2 unit maths or something!
with the 4 unit people out of the way, it's achievable :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)